Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, Douglas Razzano had the performance of the night for me personally ~ 3A flew across the ice, then the quad was FANTASTIC!, followed up by a perfect 3T/3T combo. He's honestly like Steve Prefontaine on skates, he will have a following. Then his spins at the end were right on the money, didn't move an inch, on a dime!!!

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! :cool: :party2: :party:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Should it really be behind Adam? I don't mind, but.

Well that 2A is worth a lot less points...adam wasn't clean on it, but he did rotate it. We'll have to look at protocals....also he's a new senior skater, so he probably got the low "I'm a new skater" PCS

greengal5874

Rinkside
thanks

Longtime lurker, here...sad I'm not actually at nationals this year........
Wanted to say THANKS to all of you for your play by plays & posting- it is really AWESOME :biggrin: and is much needed relief in the middle of my boring college paper I'm writing.

Thanks! Keep it coming!

And Go Ryan Bradley! I want him to win this year! :p

sk8indel

On the Ice
Douglas Razzano
The Feeling Begins

3A
4T
3T-3T

I'm impressed.
TES:40.72
PCS:28.89
Score:69.61
4th

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow highest TES of the night (so far)...but that PCS is way too low!!

ETA I know there's 16 skaters to go!

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Tthe US federation can't have too many quad people up high! Could make Lysacek look bad. LOL!! LOL!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam is very likely not going to make the last LP group . . . who would have thought that?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry to say but Parker Pennington is kind of a boring skater, most likely b/c of how he is presented, blah like. JMHO.

But other than the fall, he did fine. :)

emma

Record Breaker
me too....hopefully he'll change this to a flip toe or lutz toe. But, am I over-reacting or were his PCS way too low?

Nice job for Pennington. He fell hard on opening axel. but nice 3tz 2toe, and a 3 flip. Nice foot work. Played to the them/audience.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Parker Pennington
Music from Chocolat

3A fall
3Lz-2T
3F

TES:27.38
PCS:29.11
Ded:1
Score:55.49
9th