Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Not a great night for the Italian teams so far, both have dropped. Enjoyed the Lithuatians. Does anyone know how the Georgians skated? Was expecting them to be moving up.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
This is a bit of an off subject, but does anyone know what happened to Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte team? I was taken aback when I didn't see their names on the roster of contestants. They used to be the #2 Italian team. I miss them.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
This is a bit of an off subject, but does anyone know what happened to Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte team? I was taken aback when I didn't see their names on the roster of contestants. They used to be the #2 Italian team. I miss them.

they changed coach and FD in november (?). Plus a knee injury for Luca slowed their preparations, and so new FD is still not ready. They will be at Worlds :)

Atena

Rinkside

I think they change coaches and are not competing this season due to that.

LaLola

On the Ice

According to German commentators Luca is injured.

euroskate

Final Flight
Not a great night for the Italian teams so far, both have dropped. Enjoyed the Lithuatians. Does anyone know how the Georgians skated? Was expecting them to be moving up.

since i have no clue about ice dance. what were the problems with the italians? I enjoyed both programms very much. i just saw that there was some problem in on lift with the carly chaplin italians but the rest?

what was the music of the lithuanians? very nice program and performance and this lift were she puts her skate in his lower foot was very cool

Atena

Rinkside
i didn't knew about thar, i wish a speed and full recover for him :) I miss them too!

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
:):laugh::thumbsup:Ok, thanks for all of your replies. Skating fans are the kindest folks, I always say!

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beuatiful Fede & Massi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
The Kerrs were superb, if that doesn't win a medal it will be a good top flight. That was their most emotional performance. 94.62 what a score!

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
great skate also from the Kerrs, love this program!

anyway, seeing their score, I start to think that Faiella-Scali were a bit undermarked..