Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Free Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    It just "worked" very well, now it froze as Frolenkova / Kasalo finished their FD

Got it back, no problem now. Smile by Nat King Cole with the 3rd italian team, popular music this year

Does anyone have an Eurosport UK link ??

The russian one works well, but the commercials and the fact that I can't understand what they say is a little annoying

Tripping on the Podium
    I loved the details on this program on the begening and at the and, but overall...i prefer P/B chaplin program.

I loved Tobias and Stagniunas's program!!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I loved Tobias and Stagniunas's program!!
    me too, they have betaiful lifts (imagine with Jane were skating with him...)

Custom Title
    Not a great night for the Italian teams so far, both have dropped. Enjoyed the Lithuatians. Does anyone know how the Georgians skated? Was expecting them to be moving up.

Custom Title
    This is a bit of an off subject, but does anyone know what happened to Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte team? I was taken aback when I didn't see their names on the roster of contestants. They used to be the #2 Italian team. I miss them.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CARA View Post
    This is a bit of an off subject, but does anyone know what happened to Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte team? I was taken aback when I didn't see their names on the roster of contestants. They used to be the #2 Italian team. I miss them.
    they changed coach and FD in november (?). Plus a knee injury for Luca slowed their preparations, and so new FD is still not ready. They will be at Worlds

Tripping on the Podium
    I think they change coaches and are not competing this season due to that.

Custom Title
    According to German commentators Luca is injured.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 3T3T View Post
    Not a great night for the Italian teams so far, both have dropped. Enjoyed the Lithuatians. Does anyone know how the Georgians skated? Was expecting them to be moving up.
    since i have no clue about ice dance. what were the problems with the italians? I enjoyed both programms very much. i just saw that there was some problem in on lift with the carly chaplin italians but the rest?

what was the music of the lithuanians? very nice program and performance and this lift were she puts her skate in his lower foot was very cool

Tripping on the Podium
    i didn't knew about thar, i wish a speed and full recover for him I miss them too!

Custom Title
    Ok, thanks for all of your replies. Skating fans are the kindest folks, I always say!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 3T3T View Post
    Not a great night for the Italian teams so far,
    not a great euro so far :( :(

Tripping on the Podium
    off the topic but Kiira is so freaking beatiful!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast