Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Senior Dance?

Custom Title
    yes, glad I got to watch their SD. Wish they showed more, though! Love Meryl's red dress. ok....gonna start now.

Question did Mariana and Igor even go to Euros this year? I noticed that the both of them are at US nationals, that is why I asked

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    I have to run to the Student Center at my college to get some cash since friends are coming over to order takeout at 6. Thank god for my VCR.

Great skate from Madison and Greg. I hope they score well and I would love to see them make the World team.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I LOVE Madison and Greg's FD! Their expression is right with the character of this music. I love it, very quirky, and the makeup and costuming works great with their Cabaret theme! GREAT JOB!

Custom Title
    Shibutanis were wonderfully charming. Big standing O.

The Shibutanis' are so delightful! I felt that their timing got a little lost when the music transitioned into the swing part; they were a little behind with their movement in timing it with the faster pace. No doubt they will take the lead though! They are very enjoyable!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee View Post
    Shibutanis were wonderfully charming. Big standing O.
    they sure were! those twizzles really are amazing; but the whole program was light and cheerful and really suited them. I am so glad to finally see them this season and to see why everyone is just raving over their progress from juniors to seniors.

The Shibs never cease to amaze me. That was quite a FD, amazing. They are nipping at Meryl and Charlie's heels.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    The Hubbells skate a very sexy program. Starting with the flirty dancing at a club, then culminating in the romantic smooth jazz / trip hop of Art of Noise's "Moments in Love" as they consummate their... wait what they're siblings? D: D: D:

Banned
    Good grief why do the Hubbels continue to try and skate sexy or romantic programs. With 2 siblings that is just gross.

Madison fumbled on the 2nd set of twizzles, but she and Keifer have some terrific highlights in their program with the brilliant use of innovative hydroblading (shades of Kerr/Kerr), and they do exude a good amount of fire and attitude with this program, but I did feel it fizzle out a little bit at the end with their loss of speed. This music always makes me think of Shawn Sawyer. Overall, I was entertained! Unfortunately, US dance is just too strong right now and I don't see a top 3 medal for them. :(
    Last edited by museksk8r; 01-29-2011 at 05:36 PM.

WOW! CharMers are out of breath, and no wonder, that program IS packed with impressive speed and difficult transitions and choreography! Their maturity and passion is unmatched in this competition. Terrific!

WOW Meryl and Charlie. That is the best I've seen them skate this FD all season. They gave it everything they had, Brilliant. Bravo!!!

Custom Title
    Meryl kind of laughed at how strands of her hair came a little loose in the kiss and cry.

Davis and White were fabulous. Their performance just flew by. They came, they skated, they conquered!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast