Ladies - Long Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Oh, I'm soooo happy for Sarah! She was amazing, I will never understand why she lost FS to Kostner, but she is first overall and so deserves it!
Sad for Ksenia, she could win the medal, but oh well... And Alena's PCS are lower than Elene's and Helgesson's, but she should skate her SP better next time. And Russia has 3rd spot for Shelepen next year ))

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder why Sarah didn't attempt a 3toe in her LP? I thought she can do that jump. :scratch:

jaylee

Medalist
So I know that Sarah said this is her last skate at Euros, but will she be at Worlds this season? Anyone know?

oleada

Record Breaker
Carolina & Kiira are congratulating Sarah on the podium and are delighted for her. It's great to see such wonderful sportsmanship.

The Euro ladiezz might be a splatfest, but you got to admit that is one of the most beautiful podiums ever!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Funny enough, Sarah scored 56.02 for both her TES and her PCS. That's some very interesting math! ;)

raress

On the Ice
The best Europeans so far!Both Pechalat Bourzat and Sarah sow their drams come true!So emotional moment for Sarah love her!And congratulations for Carolina to!

ivy

On the Ice
Oh, I'm soooo happy for Sarah! She was amazing, I will never understand why she lost FS to Kostner, but she is first overall and so deserves it!
))

ITA - Sarah had a great skate and really connected to the music and the audience - Kostner, to me, was a bit awkward and not really fully in the moment, plus a fall, but she got 6 more in the PCS - crazy

russell30

Final Flight
Congratulations to Sarah, I am so pleased for her and to win in your home country. Well done Sarah I was emotional :biggrin:

Great fighting from Carolina and Kiira, Kiira must have ben very nervous and pulled it through in the end :biggrin:

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT GUYS GREAT PROGRAMS FROM KIIRA, CARO AND SARAH, WOW

Well done for Alena for a great program. I thought for a minute she would be on the podium.:biggrin:

AND WOW Ira Vannut great job she had to do 3 programs and she looked lovely out there, great speed and jump content, and great programs :biggrin:

AND TO GERLI from Estonia, okay easy technically but she had a lovely program and the 2nd cleanest program to vannut, so Euro Ladies for the future looking upwards.

AND WE ARE STILL MISSING LEPISTO SO GREAT FOR FUTURE :biggrin:

I hope Sarah changes her mind for World's I am sure the federation will try and get her to go but I would not blame her if she hangs up her skates and does a few shows. what a way to end.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now if Bradley wins tommorw I ll die happy!

I think it will be even sweeter if Y/C win the US pairs title today. John has dedicated this season's LP to his late mother who passed away last year. It would be so beautiful to see them be National Champions! :love:

Lily.Grace

Rinkside
I'm really so happy for Sarah!! I can't believe it!!! She was the best!!!!
It was painful to watch Kiira fall so many times, she looked so confident....:(
Carolina.......her programme's good, but I didn't like her...her PCS are incredibly high though O__O