Ladies - Long Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

jaylee

Medalist
Congrats to the medalists! I thought the standings were perfect. The judges didn't go crazy on Sarah's PCS, either, she placed 2nd in the FS. I'm so, so happy for Sarah to come back from a long layoff and deliver like that and get the biggest victory of her career.

Glad to see Kostner's flip back, too.

reynycpr

On the Ice
So happy for Sarah! Well deserved! I definitely had a tear come down by the end of the program!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YES!!! WAY TO GO, SARAH! The best possible result in Switzerland! :love: I can envision her sweet smile and her happy, teary, beautiful doe eyes right now! :biggrin:

beep_beep

Medalist
Is anyone watching on the interview??
My stream is not showing it... Lambiel interviewing Meier, this has to be one heck of a happy moment.

oleada

Record Breaker
Oh my God, I can't believe I'm crying! You guys can't imagine how happy I am for Sarah!
I have never been a fan of Sarah and I am in tears. I cna't even imagine how her longtime fans must feel.

What a great way for her to go out - 2 great skates, and a deserving win at home. Couldn't have asked for a better way for the competition to end.

treeloving

Medalist
Wow congrat Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so great, I'm so happy for her.

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
OMG this is the best moment ever!!!!
I got touched!!!! She won in her hom!!! Happy tears!

volk

Final Flight
Too bad no medals for Russian girls. At least they are getting 3 spots next year.

jaylee

Medalist
Wow!
Lambiel was about to interview her and then fromsport.com cut it off!
I wanna seeee! hehe.

He was very sweet and obviously very happy for her. She was emotional. I have no idea what they were saying.

During the English interview, she mentioned that before the FS, she was so nervous, she told Stephane that she thought she was going to die.

Last edited:

Tanja90

On the Ice
She deserves this so much!!!! Really, I'm so happy for sarah and caro!!!
They both skated beautifully!!!

Lambiel was almost crying interviewing sarah! So cute!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She earned the 2nd highest TES of the night, only behind Ira! What a sweet personal victory! :rock:

Lily.Grace

Rinkside
OMG Sarah!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! she was amazing!!!! I'm so happy for her!!!! I cried when I saw her end her programme!

Puchi

On the Ice
Sarah was great! I can't believe she could overcome her nerves and deliver that skate under so much presure. Well deserved victory!

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
He was very sweet and obviously very happy for her. She was emotional. I have no idea what they were saying.

During the English interview, she mentioned that before the FS, she was so nervous, she told Stephane that she thought she was going to do.

Thanks!
I wouldn't have understood what they were saying, either, but thanks for your impression!
She told Stephane that she thought she was going to...?

reynycpr

On the Ice
I missed a lot of the performances but just realized that Ira VANNUT of Belgium had the highest TES. :eek:

Can't wait to watch them!