Ladies - Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
yea I've been searching and haven't been able to find a working link. Unfortunately might just have to wait till the later groups skate.

I am watching the Swedish feed right now. I am using a subscription VPN service to bypass their geoblocking. I got it set up to get the second group, which starts in a few minutes,

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
raisport works only in Italy, I don't know if there's a free streaming for it. I think there was a link for an Eurosport streaming posted yesterday, but sorry I don't remember

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
I am watching the Swedish feed right now. I am using a subscription VPN service to bypass their geoblocking. I got it set up to get the second group, which starts in a few minutes,

Is there another feed somewhere. The VPN I am using is having trouble with the bandwidth the Swedish feed is using, and it keeps rebuffering, which is getting somewhat annoying. I have subcsriptions to VPN proxies in these other European nations

UK
France
Germany
Romania
Italy
Nethlands
Belgium
Spain
Finland

Is there a feed in one of those countries I can try?

beep_beep

Medalist
That Finnish posture !! :love:

She has a long way to go, but those gorgeous lowered shoulders are already there!
Give her time and training.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
That Finnish posture !! :love:

She has a long way to go, but those gorgeous lowered shoulders are already there!
Give her time and training.

she reminds me of the young Carolina at her first Euro, maybe it's also similar body type. Anyway good!

oleada

Record Breaker
Gerli impressed me! I hope she learns to present her program more in the future.

oleada

Record Breaker
BTW - just about died laughing during Fleur Maxwell's skate. Someone emailed Paloma, the Spanish commentator, asking her if Sasha Cohen was competing.

Paloma was so snarky: "This is Europeans and Sasha is an American and retired. Try and catch up a little"

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
BTW - just about died laughing during Fleur Maxwell's skate. Someone emailed Paloma, the Spanish commentator, asking her if Sasha Cohen was competing.

Paloma was so snarky: "This is Europeans and Sasha is an American and retired. Try and catch up a little"

:laugh: