Which Pair? | Golden Skate

Which Pair?

J

jsdp4ever

Which Pair?

Between B&S and S&P, who is your favorite pair?

S

StarChick99

Re: Which Pair?

S/P, but I think they are both really great teams!

K

Kzarah

B/S We hope they skate worlds this year.
Daniel and Little Lulu

L

LADSKATER

S&P, of course!!! I am a loyal Canadian. I wish them great things for the future and hope to see more of them in their professional career.

Ladskater

J

Jules Asner

B&S are my favorite, but I thought S&P won the Olympics (not trying to start another debate!!)

K

Kremxx

I am a fan of their skating both pairs, but I don't particulary like the attitude that both David and Jamie have....they have had their good moments, but David..especially I am not to fond of.

K

kit

S&P.

Hmm, I guess I don't see the same attitude as some people do. All I've seen is a great attitude about the whole situation from Jamie AND David.

-------------------

B

Bleuchick

It is amazing how much we don't know about S&P and B&S.

My favourite team is S&P. I must admit that I don't know them personally but I have come to know alot about them through the people that have met them - strangers, sponsors, fans, and skaters. They have all said nice things about S&P. I believe these people over those that have not met them.

L

lottafs

VERY hard to choose!! But I picked S&P cuz of LOVE STORY!!!

R

RealtorGal

B&S. Love Story was done as well as it could have been done, but it had none of the complexity that B&S are capable of. S&P just aren't in that league.

S

SHINE2002

Ladskater, i wonder if people just happen to love skaters from their own countries finding their style beautiful and all, or do they just have to show much patriotism?

R

RealtorGal

I don't care about a skater's nationality--heck, if that were the case, as a North American, I'd be likely to prefer S&P over B&S, which I don't. Personally, I find S&P mediocre--what they do, they do very well, but I don't find their skating nearly as complex and artistic as B&S.

Just one Gal's opinion.

E

eliza88

B&S. I am with you RealtorGal!! S/P are lovely skaters and Love Story at the 2002 games was amazing, but B/S (to me) are simply mesmerizing. The complexity of their programs is greater than that of S/P. I do enjoy S/P, I think they are a well matched pair...

I could sit and watch B/S tapes all day and enjoy every second of it! G/G are tops in my book with B/S a close second!

eliza88

K

Kara Bear

I'm a proud Canadian, but, gulp, my pick was B&S. They're in a whole different class from S&P, who I love too.