Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Pairs LP

Custom Title
    ^ apparently there was an issue with one of his costumes - some unitard thing. I don't recall the details, but people who read his book brought it up recently.

Custom Title
    Congratulations to all medal winners. Good luck at 4cc and worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    the only time I recall he was told to change what he was wearing was when he showed up to the 06 olympics wearing team russia's stuff lol
    Do you remember that Russian dancer on "Bald Mountain"?

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    ^ apparently there was an issue with one of his costumes - some unitard thing. I don't recall the details, but people who read his book brought it up recently.
    It was probably with regard to his description of the costume - icicle on coke

Custom Title
    I finally was able to watch Mary Beth & Rockne's FS, which IN put up this evening!!!!

And I had a BLAST watching them, honestly got shivers, I LOVE this team!

Never expected in a million years to fall in love with a pairs team, let alone one from America (finally!), honestly haven't felt like this since I don't know when. Oops, since Sarah Abitbol & Stephane Bernadis, whom they remind me of, actually a cross between Abitbol & Bernadis and Gordeeva & Grinkov, and that's the truth. Lol, they even skated to A&B's masterpiece, "The Addams Family"!

GOOOOOOOOOO MARLEY & BRUBAKER!!!!

Custom Title
    p.s. and I didn't recognize Caydee at all! She looks FABULOUS ~ brand new haircut looks phenomenal on her ~ she looks GORGEOUS! Btw, the rhinestones/crystals she wore around her neck made me yell out "OMG" because that's the type of necklace I bought for my mother last Mother's Day!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5