Pairs LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs LP

emma

Record Breaker
^ apparently there was an issue with one of his costumes - some unitard thing. I don't recall the details, but people who read his book brought it up recently.

mskater93

Record Breaker
^ apparently there was an issue with one of his costumes - some unitard thing. I don't recall the details, but people who read his book brought it up recently.

It was probably with regard to his description of the costume - icicle on coke

Nadine

Record Breaker
I finally was able to watch Mary Beth & Rockne's FS, which IN put up this evening!!!! :thumbsup:

And I had a BLAST watching them, honestly got shivers, I LOVE this team! :party2:

Never expected in a million years to fall in love with a pairs team, let alone one from America (finally!), honestly haven't felt like this since I don't know when. Oops, since Sarah Abitbol & Stephane Bernadis, whom they remind me of, actually a cross between Abitbol & Bernadis and Gordeeva & Grinkov, and that's the truth. Lol, they even skated to A&B's masterpiece, "The Addams Family"! :love: :thumbsup:

GOOOOOOOOOO MARLEY & BRUBAKER!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
p.s. and I didn't recognize Caydee at all! She looks FABULOUS ~ brand new haircut looks phenomenal on her ~ she looks GORGEOUS! :rock: Btw, the rhinestones/crystals she wore around her neck made me yell out "OMG" because that's the type of necklace I bought for my mother last Mother's Day! :love: