Mens - Long Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mens - Long Program

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
But if you compare him to the top skaters in the world he is nowhere near them now. Very far behind!

I didn't even try to compare him with others. I just think that today he delivered a very good program and I liked it, after the problems in the last year it was nice to see him skate like that. I just liked a lot him today! :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Peter LIEBERS (GER)

missed the beginning due to poor feed :-(

3Lz
CiSt
FSSp
3A - fall, maybe UR
3S-2T
3Lo
CCoSp - travels a bit
3F - stepout and e
2A-2T-2T - stepout
ChSt
FCCoSp

Score: 124.47, new PB, total 189.00 and into 4th

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
All of the guys seem to be running out of steam tonight...are they at a high altitude?

I don't know anything about Bern's altitude, but the arena is freakin' cold. (There's no heating system.)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
If Javier's quad (which was perfect in super slo mo) was downgraded but Joubert's underrotated one was upheld, I'm going to cut somebody.

Or it could just be Javier's flutzing that cost him in the tech marks.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
All feeds have copped out on me by this point. It may be due to a large volume of users. Thanks for the descriptions.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
All feeds have copped out on me by this point.

The British Eurosport stream died on me a few times, but I closed the page and opened it again, and the feed worked.

jan

On the Ice
Javier has a strange picking technique in his flip and lutz. it looks like he puts his pick in and then take
s off a full blade.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I really don't like Alban's LP. I don't think this music suits him at all. :disapp:

Lily.Grace

Rinkside
Joubert's way overscored, as usual
Have you guys seen his PCS???? RIDICULOUS!!
Very generous marks for Joubert. Nearly 10 pts ahead of Menshov who had two quads. He will probably make the podium being gifted like that.
Didn't think the music suited his still at all. Very poor day for Berntsson, is there only swedish place for worlds?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alban PREAUBERT (FRA)

3F-3T
3A-2T
3Lo - or was it 2Lo?
FSSp
CiSt
3A
3F
3Lz
3S
ChSt
CSSp
2A - twofooted
CCoSp

Score: 32.38, total 196.15 and into 4th

Oreo

On the Ice
Why on earth would they even consider holding an event like this is an unheated arena??

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Why on earth would they even consider holding an event like this is an unheated arena??

no comment, but I've heard that during pairs it was like -5 Celsius!
It's one of the largest hockey arena, also new I think...but crazy for figure skating!