ChSt
3T
FCSSp
CCoSp

A lot of jumps...and not a whole lot of else

Score: 142.98, new SB, total 216.59 and into 3rd

Layfan

Record Breaker
I'm not normally much of a Joubert fan, but I did find his FS inspiring. For the most part, he kept up the momentum and the only visible mistakes were the two very brief hands down. The thing about Brian is that he skates with strength and confidence, and it went very, very well with Ode to Joy. When almost everything is working, it does make for a rousing performance.

And for people who thinks Joubert should be first overall? He blew it in the short, but he is first in the long, at least.

No kidding. Did some posters forget there was a short program or something? I'm glad he had a wonderful free skate but obviously Amodio needed to fall apart for Brian overtake him and Amodio didn't. Happy that Brian is in 2nd for now.

Good for Kevin but I don't like that program. It's just loud and bangy and the choreo could go with any loud and bangy movie soundtrack. But good for him for landing everything.

The feed I'm watching is blowing past the scores for some reason. How did Kevin do?

ETA: Ah 3rd. Wow! Good for him.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
No kidding. Did some posters forget there was a short program or something? I'm glad he had a wonderful free skate but obviously Amodio needed to fall apart for Brian overtake him and Amodio didn't. Happy that Brian is in 2nd for now.

Good for Kevin but I don't like that program. It's just loud and bangy and the choreo could go with any loud and bangy movie soundtrack. But good for him for landing everything.

The feed I'm watching is blowing past the scores for some reason. How did Kevin do?

ETA: Ah 3rd. Wow! Good for him.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2011/SEG005.HTM

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
great skate for Gachinski!! a fall and a single axel, but overall very very good!!!!

ok, he hadn't good components, but they seem a bit too low..

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Artur GACHINSKI (RUS)

4T
3A - lands then falls
3A - no combo?
FCSp
3Lz-2T
3Lo
CiSt
CSSp
(feed froze)
1A+2A SEQ
ChSp
CCoSp

Score: 142.31, new PB, and into 4th

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
wow!!! great Tomas!!! I don't know how's gonna finish!!! I liked more Verner, but it's very close!!
btw, Amodio face! :)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tomas singled and doubled a couple of jumps, and he did mess up a 3A. He was really fun to watch, though.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tomas VERNER (CZE)

4T - yes!
3A - stepout, his foot was very twisted - ouch
3Lo
CiSt
FCCoSp - I think, didn't watch closely
3A-1T
3Lz
3S
3F-2T
3Lz-2T-2Lo
CSSp
ChSt
CCoSp

Interesting...will it be enough for a medal? And which one?

Florent Amodio is very nervous backstage...

Score: 149.69, total 222.60 and bronze!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I would put tomas is 4th or 5th to many mistakes. Leave the podium the way it is ALTHOUGH I still think Brian should be European Champion

NO Kevin deserved the Bronze over Tomas!!!!