Mens - Long Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Mens - Long Program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I"ve seen my share of crotch grabbing done to Michael Jackson music during competitive programs, but it's usually a brush and a flick. But not Kristoffer BERNTSSON, oh no, when he grabs his crotch, he does it with gusto. He held it, fondled it and kept at it until he was satisfied. That was a level 4 crotch grab.

Gotta love that! :love: A guy after my own heart! :rock:

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
W O W !!!! Brian was really amazing!!! The best I've seen him in a while!!!

and Beethoven n9 really suits his skate, very powerful music and good for him!

jan

On the Ice
two hands down and an under rotated quad? No transitions? I can not call that wow. Spins subpar as well.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brian JOUBERT (FRA)

4T - ok, but looks UR in replay
3A-3T - yes!
3A
FUSp
CiSt
3Lz-2T-2Lo
3Lo - hand down
3Lz - good
CSSp
ChSt
3F - nice, but probably e
3S - saves landing, almost hand down
CCoSp

Good comeback for Brian! He has a chance to be on the podium with this.

Score: 152.57, new SB, total 223.01 and into 1st for now

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Very generous marks for Joubert. Nearly 10 pts ahead of Menshov who had two quads. He will probably make the podium being gifted like that.
Didn't think the music suited his still at all. Very poor day for Berntsson, is there only swedish place for worlds?

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
is there only swedish place for worlds?

No, there are 2 spots, but 3 Swedish guys will be fighting for them at the Nordic Championships (Schultheiss, Berntsson and Majorov).

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Very generous marks for Joubert. Nearly 10 pts ahead of Menshov who had two quads. He will probably make the podium being gifted like that. Didn't think the music suited his still at all.

I don't think today he was too much gifted. Yesterday yes, he was IMO, but today I find that he show a powerful skate, I can't describe it better, I mean like he has a lot of charisma (his style imo)...anyway, just my opinion...(and I'm not a Joubert fan usually)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I know the second footwork sequence has no levels, but Joubert really could've put more content there. It's set at such a rousing part of the music, but the straightline sequence just peters out. It would actually be a great place for Yagbert to do one of his Yagudin impressions.

Javier with a quad and two 3axels! Bravo! And of course the hilarious drunken footwork sequence.

jan

On the Ice
I don't think today he was too much gifted. Yesterday yes, he was IMO, but today I find that he show a powerful skate, I can't describe it better, I mean like he has a lot of charisma (his style imo)...anyway, just my opinion...(and I'm not a Joubert fan usually)

But if you compare him to the top skaters in the world he is nowhere near them now. Very far behind!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP)

4T - nice!
3A
3Lz - e
FSSp - travels a bit
CiSt
3A-3T - hand down/fall
3Lz+2A SEQ. - e
3F
3S-1T - forward on landing on 3S
1Lo
ChSt
CSSp
CCoSp - a bit shaky on camel position

Score: 139.17, total 199.65 and into 3rd

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case anyone was curious, the Swedish guys barely managed to hold on to 2 spots for next year's Euros.