Ladies FS | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG! A DREAM COME TRUE! I was shaking, clapping, and crying! OH MY GOD, THANK YOU ALISSA! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Yes! Wow! I was like, one jump at a time. She really did seem cool, and she didn't let that one rough jump frazzle her. I am so proud of Alissa. Hope it's enough for the win.

emma

Record Breaker
can't read or write - but to say, talking about a LP that goes by in a blink of an eye. wow.

Trewyn

Medalist
Alissa... Oh I love her! She BETTER make the bloody Worlds Team and give a reason to watch the competition.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I chanted please don't splat at the screen before she skated. Looks like Alissa heard me! Now I'm hoping there aren't too many fatal UR calls...

Layfan

Record Breaker
I am speechless and in tears. Thanks goodness. I love you Alissa!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for not retiring. Oh my god I'm just .....

burntBREAD

Medalist
I chanted please don't splat at the screen before she skated. Looks like Alissa heard me! Now I'm hoping there aren't too many fatal UR calls...

URs aren't too bad now that they differentiated between underrotations and downgrades.

Mirai's dress is OK, I still like the COC one better

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
I realise why I love Alyssa's LP so much. It's like water, the soothing quality and the slurred notes. Her dress accompanies the music just so well. A brilliant performance, only a slight error on the Lo. Hopefully no underrotations.

Hikaru

Final Flight
My oh my, I think Alyssa is going to worlds! I don't think Rach can beat that skate, we'll have to see.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Scott said it best, and which I noticed at SC, Alissa has changed her jumps in order to land them. I call them safe jumps now, she lands them, but they're safe, I don't know how else to call them. Imho they are good enough to win at Nationals to go along with her spins, spirals, et al, but they shouldn't imho hold up at Worlds. Yuna Kim & the Fin girls are better jumpers and also have the PCS, as it should be. Alissa needs bigger jumps without having to look for a possibly cheat.

But here, she totally deserves it, she landed all 7 jumps, etc.

CONGRATULATIONS, ALISSA!!!! :)

Trewyn

Medalist
I have to go now... I'll check later for the results but I really, really hope Alissa will have won this thing!!!!!

lavender

Record Breaker
Agnes is still growing so I'll wait for the crowning.

Awesome Alissa. Sooooooo happy for her.