Ladies FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Looks like Alissa and Rachael will be going to Worlds! Too bad about Mirai. Next time maybe have a drink before the FS.

jan

On the Ice
Gao and Zawaski have proper jumping technique unlike Nagasu and Flatt..They should have been marked higher.

Layfan

Record Breaker
oh my god. I think Alissa won. holy holy holy.

I wonder if this will edge out Mirai. I kinda don't think so.

lavender

Record Breaker
After that no matter what Rachel did with that program she wasn't going to win over Alissa but this battle is between Mirai and Rachel.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Rachael you just gave it away. :cry: Good luck at Stanford. Now we're stuck with inconsistency, et al, except for AGNES ZAWADZKI & CHRISTINA GAO!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
The U.S would be crazy to see Flattzzzz to Worlds over Nagasu with both having mistakes. It is obvious which one has the greater potential.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, it looks like Mirai's UR jumps killed her chances again. Rachael is helped by the fact that she fully rotates her jumps better than Nagasu.

lavender

Record Breaker
Rachel wouldn't get that score internationally with that skate. She would barely get 110. Sorry Mirai...you got played imo.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Scott & Sandra were sending negative vibes throughout the performance. These two I just don't like. Give me back IN please, where there is no commentary.

Scott you didn't deserve Olympic Gold, Brian Orser did, you fell & splatted, the worst performance of a men's Olympic Gold Medalist.