Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

L'amour

On the Ice
Caroline is such a young girl, I wish all the lucky in the world for her in the next seaosn. I didn't feel any joy in her tonight so i hope she can recover that.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Joelle is doing pretty nice, but she's slowing down a lot.

She looks much different than I remember her - probably since she spent so much time (futily) trying to skate for Azerbaijan.

herro

On the Ice
Joelle Forte - 12th after the SP

3flip (nice, with a big smile)
3lutz/2toe/2loop (again, nice!)
3sal (wow she's on!)
2axel
3lutz (wow!)
3toe /2axel (oh my goodness, I'm so proud of her!)
slow footwork (she seems a little tired here)
3sal/2toe (perfect!)

Beautiful jumps. Wow, what a talent! I hope she continues to develop. Some weaknesses in spinning and overall presence, but her jumps were great!

L'amour

On the Ice
Joelle is doing pretty nice, but she's slowing down a lot.

She looks much different than I remember her - probably since she spent so much time (futily) trying to skate for Azerbaijan.

she really looks like MK! I mean, her face not her skating

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Because everyone needs that NHL All-star Game commercial again (I've seen it at least 2 or 3 or more times a game for the past few months as a hockey fan)

Nadine

Record Breaker
GREAT JOB BY VETERAN JOELLE FORTE (PB)!!!! :party2:

Huge opening 3F, 3L/2T/2T, 3S, slow spin, Lovely Ina Bauer into 2A, nice layback, Big 3L!, Mini Charlotte into 3S/2A!, 1-foot fw down the ice, inside-outside Spread Eagle, then near the end a beautiful 3S/2T, and ended with a spin!!!! :love:

Trewyn

Medalist
I really can't get it to work :s Firefox keeps crashing (not responding each time I try to open the stream). When is Ashley up?

emma

Record Breaker
Jolle was fabulous!!!! She needs to work on lot's of things - footwork, speed, strength, maybe spins....but wow, she hit the jumps; had nice spins; smiled and was joyful, had a full or complete program. That was great. I'm so happy for her!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
102.25 for Joelle Forte! Great job!

Total 149.28.

14-year-old Yasmin Siraj up next. Let's see how this competition's baby skater does!

herro

On the Ice
Yasmin Siraj (14) - 8th after the SP

Wow, I did not know that she's had a solo piano performance at Carnegie Hall!

1flip
3lutz/2toe (two-foot on lutz)
2axel/3toe (fine 2axel, but fall on 3toe)
3sal (nice comeback)
3lutz (nicely done)
good footwork (goes well with the music, some nice, crisp movements)
3toe (good)
2axel/2toe/2loop
lost a bit of timing at the end with the final pose

For only 14 years of age, she has a great understanding of musicality. She emotes really well on the ice and has lovely movements. Again, another youngster with plenty of talent. She just needs more experience.

SP: 49.91
FS: 102.56
Total: 152.47

Current leader.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Great job by the young 14 yr. old Yasmin. :)

1F, split jump, 3L/2T, 2A/3T(fall), 3S, lovely spiral, 3L!, split jump, 3F, 2A/2T/2T! Nice job by the youngster. :love:

Layfan

Record Breaker
I have to say I am wowed by Yasmin. I can't believe she can be so elegant and musical at that age!! The deliberateness and care in her arm movement reminds me of Sasha. She is just lovely. I hope she keeps getting better.