Some "Nasty" Characters In the World | Golden Skate

Some "Nasty" Characters In the World

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I had a horrible expererience tonight at a shopping mall. A fellow (young teenager) walked past me and made a lewd jester with his personal parts! (Kind of a Michael Jackson move if you get my drift)! I was pretty disgusted. I called him a wierdo after he passed. There was plenty of other things I would have liked to have said, but just kept going. Then later in the evening my mom joined me and we were walking together in the same area of the mall and these two young punks approached us to beg for money. I told them to "get a job!" It is scary out there! I have not had two such indidences in one evening. It made my shopping experience rather stressful. I was glad to get the heck out of there!

Suzy

On the Ice
Sounds like you may be an attractive young lady. The reasonI say this is because I too was (older now). Just ignore them and if they persist, have security at the mall intervene and walk you to your car when you're ready to leave or have them thrown out of the store.

This reminds me of when I was a lot younger (20's) I'm in my 40's now. I was in a bookstore browsing and there was this weird looking man that I noticed would be directly facing me wherever I was in the bookstore. When I looked up, he would do the same thing that punk in the store did to you, kind of hold himself or whatever. I didn't know what to do so I moved around and pretended not to see him. But he kept following me int he store and I could see out of the corner of my eye that he kept touching himself.

It's funny now that I look back. I should have said in a loud voice to embarrass him something like, "Would you please stop following me around the store and touching yourself! You're disgusting." I would have made sure a lot of people were around to here. I'm sure he would have left the store immediately:laugh:

No one messes with me now like that cause I know what to do (older and wiser).

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
What is it with bookstores? I actually go for the books. I can't tell you how many times I have been blatantly propositioned in a bookstore. How is it that I can attract so many weirdos? LOL, its not like I wear fishnets and stilettos to the bookstore! It sounds like you handled the situation in just the right way, Ladskater. Give 'em hell! Sometimes nothing works but a blunt, stinging reply.

mpal2

Final Flight
Some half-wit wrote a book and said it's a great place for singles to meet.

Apparently I'm not pretty enough or too cluelessly stuck in a book because I haven't run into any "matchmaking" experiences at a bookstore. My brother-in-law says the same thing I do regarding bookstores but I've seen plenty of women try to flirt with him. My sister just sits back and laughs because he never even notices. :laugh:

heyang

Record Breaker
Well - avoid crowded places in Rome, Italy. When some girlfriends and I were touring Italy, we took a bus ride in Rome to go back to our hotel. It was crowded. One guy was deliberately pressing himself against one of my friends. Another guy was looking at my other friend and touching himself. A 3rd friend and i were safe near the with our backs in the corner and our knapsacks held in front of us. We got off the bus as fast as we could.