Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my good lord that is just so much worse than I thought it would be!!!!!

Well, the international judges put him to pasture, so the National judges are just following suit. I'm not really surprised. So much of figure skating judging has to do with momentum. C'est la vie!

ucrgirl

On the Ice
Oh no jeremy. I bet they send him to worlds b/c he is only a point behind Dornbush. Kind of like sending Kimmie to Worlds in 2007 or 2008.

ks777

Record Breaker
Mroz just doesn't have anything to me. He skates slow and not much in btween.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Chance he won't go to Worlds. But he still could. If Brandon or Ryan don't do well, Jeremy could end up in 4th. And if Brandon AND Ryan both don't do well, Jeremy could still medal.

And even if he doesn't medal, they could still defer to him in favor of one of the others. Not sure how likely that is, but it's possible. I mean, it's not like any of the others have stellar previous Worlds results either. I'll wait until I see the final teams officially released.

tae04

On the Ice
I think USFSA will need to go against the top 3 standings this year. No way a Bradley Mroz world team is bringing home 3 spots.

seniorita

Record Breaker
CANT USA judges give Jeremy pcs in the 80s???? Really??? Like he doesnt deserve them..

I m shocked if he wont go at worlds.

Sad

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Jeremy's off the podium for sure, but I hope they still consider him and Adam for the world team. I like these other guys, but I don't know if they can deliver at worlds.

Nadine

Record Breaker
they're all the same, abbott is no Plushenko nor Evan for that matter, he didn't rise to the occasion.

none of them impress, I honestly don't care who goes, none of them are going to medal, but hopefully earn 3 spots for next year, but if they don't c'est la vie, they didn't earn it.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Dornbush, backstage, looking like "Whoa I'm actually in the lead and I'm definitely medaling."

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, I'm not for leaving someone who earned their spot off the team in favor of Jeremy, as much as I love the guy. He wouldn't want to make the team that way either.

lavender

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir knows how it feels to get kick in the stomach by the usfsa even with the results that he would get internationally so I'm sure they won't have a problem kicking Jeremy base on his international standings.