Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

That is, if NBC does not have a reason to preempt it.

I'm assuming Bradley will skate to a kind of Andrew Sisters rendition of Bugle Boy of Company B. That is a jazzy blues number. It's great to do a Lindy Hop to it off skates but I think jazzy numbers are difficult to do jumps in a routine while skating in the jitterbug mode.

I'm sure Ryan will be a lot of fun but can he keep up the pace for jumping?

The top ten finishers will be interesting as there are a number of good Men in the Field.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Thanks for starting the thread Joe!

So excited.

But I thought Ryan skated to the Bugle Boy for his SP.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Is anyone else's IN terrible? I can't get through more than 10 seconds without it freezing. :/ And restarting isn't helping.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That is, if NBC does not have a reason to preempt it.

Yeah, I really don't want a repeat of what happened with CBC television when they dropped the Canadians Men's SP for hockey. :mad:

I'm assuming Bradley will skate to a kind of Andrew Sisters rendition of Bugle Boy of Company B.

I heard that Ryan was reusing his "Amadeus" LP from last season. Or are you referring to his SP?

alexeifan

On the Ice
Mine quit out too but is working fine now. I enjoyed that skater who informed us he wasn't wearing any make up...lol

Layfan

Record Breaker
Is anyone else's IN terrible? I can't get through more than 10 seconds without it freezing. :/ And restarting isn't helping.

mine too. the sound keeps going but the image stops.

I heard that Ryan was reusing his "Amadeus" LP from last season. Or are you referring to his SP?

Oh that's right! I'd forgotten. I love that program.

Layfan

Record Breaker
It's just the worst when they fall on non-jump elements. I can't believe that happened to him at the very end when everything else went kind of okay.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Wow! Is anyone else watching this?

Jonathan Cassar had a gorgeous program to Schindler's Litz! Amazing circular spread eagle. He seems to have very nice jumps. Wonder if there's any chance of him upgrading his difficulty.

Got a lot of the crowd on its feet.

Then he made everyone laugh saying "no chain this time everybody."

alexeifan

On the Ice
Loved Jonathan too, wish he'd get as much points for those spread eagles as the jumps. Could watch them over and over!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Ha! Johnny Weir won the reader's choice award. Bet he loves that.

Aw, what Johnny said was sweet. And he texted Ryan last night saying "that was gorgeous." Who knew?

Last edited:

alexeifan

On the Ice
Johnny looked happy to get his award..nice speech said he didn't want future skaters to be pressured into their music and costume choices

Last edited: