Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

emma

Record Breaker
darn, missed the first group of men and Weir's award. I hope icenetwork put his award presentation up on the videos; I couldn't find the Hall of Fame inauguration earlier.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Johnny's award was over 20 minutes ago. You mean to say that the 3rd group isn't being shown anywhere???? Why??? Isn't that the group that Adam is in?

Layfan

Record Breaker
Ah so there is a 45 minute break. Weird. but whatever. only five minutes left! gulp.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm glad this will be over in 2 hrs. and that NBC will show this LIVE for everybody in the States, not just those on the East Coast.

Here we go, Tom Hammond is the announcer.

Hoping for some good skating, but not really excited now, ho hum, doesn't even compare to the Mens SPs two nights ago. Now I don't really care, just watching to see whom will win.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Jeremy mini bio coming on, I honestly don't care for him off-ice, but on-ice he's all right, especially his Beatles SP.

Hopefully he'll do a quad here, after the quadfest at Euros, I'm disappointed in the USA men except for Ryan Bradley and Razzano and Mroz.

lavender

Record Breaker
Jeremy mini bio coming on, I honestly don't care for him off-ice, but on-ice he's all right, especially his Beatles SP.

Hopefully he'll do a quad here, after the quadfest at Euros, I'm disappointed in the USA men except for Ryan Bradley and Razzano and Mroz.

What is he like off the ice? He seems nice.

Nadine

Record Breaker
What do they think!?! That we have all day to just sit around & watch this stuff!

Now I just feel like turning off the t.v. and not watching, very very very disappointing for me on the West Coast..

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
OMG, this isn't LIVE. *mad as H-E-L-L*!!!!

NBC is showing the Mens SPS!!!!!

Not shocked - wouldn't be surprised if they skip around in the 3rd group, showing selected skaters (like maybe Adam Rippon) and then putting SPs in place of the others.

BTW, finally saw Jeremy's SP. That earing, haha! I do like his outfits. Can't wait to see him in the FS.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay, now I see that the live stream and my t.v. set are the same, but my huge flatscreen wins out anyday over the stream in terms of clarity & beauty.

Will just have to sit here & wait for the FSs.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I m watching Abott sp., they show the sps on NBC?

I will see Ryan???? :D

Since I doubt even NBC programmers would be stupid enough not to show the SP of the man currently in first, I believe you will.

Edit: There he is!

Layfan

Record Breaker

Did Amodio do a quad? I only caught the last half of his performance, unfortunately.