Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
This is exactly why Ryan Bradley was never a big gun on the world stage, or even in America, he goofs off too much (look at Abbott, whom works HARD). Doesn't skate his skating seriously enough, not champion material.

But what a showman, sign him on Scott, sign him on SOI, would love to see him there!!!! :love: :thumbsup:

I'd love him to be in SOI!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
This is exactly why Ryan Bradley was never a big gun on the world stage, or even in America, he goofs off too much (look at Abbott, whom works HARD). Doesn't skate his skating seriously enough, not champion material.

Bradley worked his butt off in a short time to get competition ready. and he fought for that program.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
This nationals has been crazy, I have not see a crazier nationals since 2003. I like Richard, he reminds me of a young Timothy Goebel, great jumps, suttle artistry, great personality, and looks great in a suit. Love it, I cannot wait him continue to grow.

YEAH RYAN!!!!!! 2011 National champion!!!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
OMG.... wow.... honestly I wish he'd had the skate of his life for his LP, but OMG... tears of joy for Ryan tonight! Thank you SO MUCH for coming back, Ryan!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ooops, looks like they give him a consolation prize, he wins? Second oldest to man to win the US National Title! :thumbsup:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ryan wins! Prepare to be entertained, Tokyo.

And I hope they send Dornbush to Worlds. I hate his posture but he has speed, consistency and huge jumps. He is going to do well for the US, I think.

jaylee

Medalist
So happy for Ryan! I'm quite teary eyed. He didn't win the FS, won with his lead from the SP. Works for me. Congrats to him!

jettasian

Match Penalty
Re Ryan Bradley, what the heck with those limp-wristed, sissy movements? Were they supposed to be charming and funny? I don't think so. He's just adding stereoptyped that skating is for sissy. Hate the program! And suckie skate to win the title, totally NOT deserving the win.