Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ryan can afford a 145.18 (to win by .01) at the lowest, since he's about 12 and change ahead of Richard after the SP.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my heart is aching for Ryan... but no matter what, he still wins for me. just the guts it took to come back when most thought he shouldn't come at all..

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
3A-3T, announcers were expecting a 3A-2T and were surprised he pulled off the 3T.

Nadine

Record Breaker
This is exactly why Ryan Bradley was never a big gun on the world stage, or even in America, he goofs off too much (look at Abbott, whom works HARD). Doesn't skate his skating seriously enough, not champion material.

But what a showman, sign him on Scott, sign him on SOI, would love to see him there!!!! :love: :thumbsup:

gmyers

Record Breaker
He kind of delievered but this competition saw some shocking epic collapses. It's there is a bench but no one on the field LOL LOL LOL

jaylee

Medalist
Ryan gave a big hug to the skate girl!

He fought through that, shaky beginning but he hung on. I'm so proud of him! Congrats, Ryan!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
NBC, if Ryan doesn't manage to get enough points to win, please have the sense to have a camera on Richard Dornbush's face when he sees the results. The expression of winning one's first Senior Men's title should not be missed.

lavender

Record Breaker
I'm sorry but that program shouldn't even beat Jeremy or Adam but he probably will based on the audience.

emma

Record Breaker
if he rotated those quads i think he wins this. did he just do a back flip for the audience?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Dornbrush definitely wins and deserves it by all accounts (didn't watch his skate but heard the + comments). Ryan can only hope for second, but the upside is that he makes the World Team! :)