Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

Custom Title
    Douglas is only 22. Why would he retire?

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    Top 6 at Japanese Nationals could have gone at Worlds. I dont know the top 12.
    I love keegan, and he changed a lot since Junior Worlds!
    I love that he got a haircut

Custom Title
    p.s. btw my sis says she didn't mean to be cruel, but she really thought he was a midget like those from the reality series "Little People, Big World" that she loves so much to watch.

After ROTFLMAO I told her, no, he's just small. And he jumps BIG!!!!! Like Scott Hamilton, but with the JUMPS, and now she understands b/c everybody knows Scott, even my sis. :D

Custom Title
    Razzano seems so much like Abt with his looks! Really Abt-ish! He must be a model for Razzano!

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    He is beautiful to watch and he has everything. I hope he keeps improving. (Razzano.) Very easy on the eyes, too. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    After ROTFLMAO I told her, no, he's just small. And he jumps BIG!!!!! Like Scott Hamilton, but with the JUMPS, and now she understands b/c everybody knows Scott, even my sis. :D
    Scott had all that was required and more as far as his jumps were concerned. One pop in the olympics does not negate that he was technically one of the best.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Razano channels Alex Abt!

Custom Title
    I disagree, Tonichelle, I respect your opinion but I disagree. His Olympic FS was the worst by any Olympic Gold Medalist imho. He popped & stumbled all over the place. To me he was the Trixie Schuba of Mens Skating; phenomenal when it came to the figure, but that's it.

I disagree, Tonichelle, I respect your opinion but I disagree. His Olympic FS was the worst by any Olympic Gold Medalist imho. He popped & stumbled all over the place. To me he was the Trixie Schuba of Mens Skating; phenomenal when it came to the figure, but that's it.
    he popped one jump, and that was the only mistake in a three part event.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I'm really impressed with the level of skating today by most of the skaters! Well done, guys!!

Custom Title
    he doubled several things. it's why he was beaten by Orser in the Fs and Hamilton was held up 2nd mark plus his huge figures lead.

Custom Title
    I got to watch this Olympic skate by Scott. To bad for Orser. It doesn't seem like he rightfully won the OG. It's familiar story.

Custom Title
    Blonde on the ice with white shirt, Ross Miner says Scott, must've did FAB b/c huge SO from the audience and the commentators seem pleased as well.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I'm really impressed with the level of skating today by most of the skaters! Well done, guys!!
    Me too, they are all trying really hard to bring it! Miner just did great, fantastic!!! ok......drum roll: top three. Go all three of you!

Custom Title
    Totally agree..should have been Brian Orser for the gold medal!!!!

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast