Mao's Ballet Career | Golden Skate

Mao's Ballet Career

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Oh, the video is absolutely adorable! Apparently Mao practiced ballet from age three to eleven.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
OMG this is soo cute!! Mieeooooww Maoooo...

Thank you SO much! This is priceless. And look, she's in black at an early age...didn't someone here say she wanted to see Mao as the Black Swan?

I'm impressed that she stayed long enough to go en pointe. I hope some of the dance experts on GS find this thread. I always felt there was a balletic quality to Mao's movements, especially her upper body carriage and her arms. It's one thing that makes her appeal to me.

I hope someone can translate the conversation. Mao has such an expressive face, doesn't she!

genki

On the Ice
That TV program was broadcasted in 2009, so I thought everybody saw it already.

what about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8kBGu20b8

Cute Taka and Mao had press conference together at the end of the vid and Mao whispered " This is like marriage conference." Taka" Shut-up." So cute!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting this! Too cute for words.

I can't wait to see Mao Asada at worlds and 4cc, if she's competing there.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thank you SO much! This is priceless. And look, she's in black at an early age...didn't someone here say she wanted to see Mao as the Black Swan?

I'm impressed that she stayed long enough to go en pointe. I hope some of the dance experts on GS find this thread. I always felt there was a balletic quality to Mao's movements, especially her upper body carriage and her arms. It's one thing that makes her appeal to me.

I hope someone can translate the conversation. Mao has such an expressive face, doesn't she!

Mao as the black swan. :) If she ever gained the technical vertuosity she did on skates en pointe she would have made a splendid Black Swan.