Ryan Bradley NEEDS a New LP! | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ryan Bradley NEEDS a New LP!

Snoopy

Rinkside
I agree that his program is not complex enough - it reminds me of Evgeni Plushenko who would do the good jumps but the rest of the programs was just making faces at the audience and not doing much. It was somewhat entertaining but I would have given higher marks to someone like Adam Rippon, who is a true artist, IMO!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I just watched Bradley´s freeskate and my impressions were:

- He is excellent in connecting with the audience, but otherwise his skating looks kind of slow and stiff. His skating does not look to be totally comfortable and sure as he moves on the ice.

- In this point it would be difficult to change the programme, and his skating still would look the same, wouldn´t it?

- The World audience may love him, but for judges he would also need reputation, which being the reigning US champion will not give, I´m afraid. Too many times US champions have been beaten in Worlds by those who were US silver or bronze medalists. His 18th place in 2010 Worlds does not help that reputation. Is that the only time he has participated in Worlds?

He seems to have a fun personality and I wish him luck!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
His 18th place in 2010 Worlds does not help that reputation. Is that the only time he has participated in Worlds?

No he went in 2007, too, when he had the skate of his life at nationals. I think he was 15th? at that year's Worlds.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
- The World audience may love him, but for judges he would also need reputation, which being the reigning US champion will not give, I´m afraid.

How about for judges he needs good skating, and other program components. And for the Worlds Tech Panel, he needs full rotations.