Jr. Worlds Entries (all countries) | Golden Skate

Jr. Worlds Entries (all countries)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Is icenetwork carrying it on demand? They have generally gotten rights to it at some point.

The recent year that they didn't, isu.org had links to junior performances.

Also, Korean fans have been incredibly generous in the past at putting up video links on youtube.

So I have hope.

I really can't think of this comp with a prediction, but I am sure it will bea competitor who also skates in his Senior Nationals.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Go Keegan! :rock:

the competition ends the same weekend the Iditarod starts! Ack!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I didnt know Shelepen was sent to Juniors as the third skater, i thought it was still between Sheveleva and her.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
I didnt know Shelepen was sent to Juniors as the third skater, i thought it was still between Sheveleva and her.

Shelepen was second at Junior Nationals and the the first two of each category were guaranteed a spot for JW. Sheveleva beat her in the LP, but not overall.

Nadine

Record Breaker
For some reason I thought Junior Worlds was this weekend! :confused: But then I looked over at the ISU website and it states that it won't begin until February 28th, and will end on March 6th. Bummer, I was anxious to see any tidbits about Agnes, only to discover that it hasn't even begun yet.

Lol, I suppose I've been spoilt by all the competitions these past couple of weeks, which can't come soon enough. Only a few more days left...

:cool:GOOOOOOOOOO AGNES!!!!!:cool:

Tammi

On the Ice
Pray tell me how can they have a preliminary round when the Starting Orders are complete?
The only one "complete" is the Pairs. All the other start orders for the championship round list direct entries only. The lists will be updated to add the qualifiers from the preliminary round when they are determined.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Who knows why the ISU does anything? This is the same group of people that allowed the Chinese to enter 3 pairs last year when they were only entitled to two.

gardenernaga

Rinkside
You can download Gorealra(nicknamed Gorilla) from
http://www.sbs.co.kr/
No geoblocking and no registration required.

Installation itself is quite easy. But if you do not want garbage characters during installation, use Microsoft Applocale.

Once you start Gorealra, click the TV button on the left, choose 'Best Chanell' and wait until the CM ends.