Caydee and Jeremy out of 4CC, 42 stiches last night :( | Golden Skate

Caydee and Jeremy out of 4CC, 42 stiches last night :(

Welcome to GS, Gator! But I'm sorry you had to surface with bad news. I'll have to prepare myself emotionally for the picture, but just the number 42 makes me cringe. Poor Jeremy and Caydee.

Hope your future experiences at GS are only happy and victorious ones.

Skating Gator

Rinkside
Thank you Olympia! Their former coach (Lyndon Johnston) was my coach so I have been following Caydee/Jeremy and Mark/Amanda closely for a couple years now. I was so upset to see his posts on facebook this morning :( Yes, the picture is pretty graphic so be prepared :(

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Too bad for their season to end like this...

Mary Beth Marley/Rockne Brubaker is already on the 4CC roster, which is nice for them. To make your ISU championship debut in your first season together is great.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I would have to have a Facebook account to see the picture, but I get the idea. :disapp:
I hope Jeremy makes a speedy recovery. :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Yikes, that is quite a wound. Wishing Jeremy a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the info.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah I saw the picture earlier.... one of the most disgusting I've ever seen on my facebook news wall... I can't imagine he PAIN he's in! YIKES!

colleen o'neill

Medalist
I was just having my morning coffee when I looked at that, thinking it couldn't be worse than Evan's picture of his stitched-up ankle.:eek: Yikes!

Wishing him a complete recovery , but doesn't look like it can be too speedy...:disapp:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was just having my morning coffee when I looked at that, thinking it couldn't be worse than Evan's picture of his stitched-up ankle.:eek: Yikes!

Wishing him a complete recovery , but doesn't look like it can be too speedy...:disapp:

gotta love boys, they love to gross others out :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Evan and Jeremy both showed off their injury to the world... I was just making a lame joke...

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I understand that Canadian skater Jeremy Ten got hurt earlier this season, and Abbott has also had a rough year .... is there a jinx on all skating "Jeremy"s?