Thread: Training sessions reports

Hybrid View

Banned

Training sessions reports

Fell free post any information about traning sessions at 2011 4CC

Custom Title
    Here's news about training session of Ando and Kozuka.
    7日に台北で開幕するフィギュアスケートの四大陸選手権の公式練習が15日に始まり、3月の世界選手権(東 京)代表で昨年末の全日本選手権を制した女子の安藤美姫と男子の小塚崇彦(ともにトヨタ自動車)が調整した 。

安藤はショートプログラム(SP)の曲を流してステップやスピンを確認し、フリーで跳ぶ2回転半-3回転 の連続ジャンプを鮮やかに決めた。小塚は連続3回転などのジャンプを交えてフリーを練習。安藤らと同様にこ の日に台北入りした羽生結弦(宮城・東北高)も精力的にジャンプを跳んだ。(共同)

Basically, it says, " Ando practiced her short with music, focusing on steps and spins. She also landed beautiful 2A and triple combo. Kozuka practiced free including 3 jump combo. Hanyu, who arrived at Taipei on the same date of Ando and Kozuka, also practiced jumping with a lot of energy.

Custom Title
    Whoops, forgot. Video from Japanese news show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgKtgjtjw0

Rough translation.
    Asada-" I would like to perform well at this 4CC. If I can do that, I am sure that I will be able to do the same thing at Worlds."
    Anod"I am not sure that I can deliver the perfect program or not. But I believe that I have a room to grow other than jumping."

Male host said," Asada won 4CC twice before winning world two times. So i believe that she knows that she can win at worlds if she can win at this 4CC.
    Female announcer chimed in" Mao is so strong in actual competition. So I think she will be ok."

No sighting of Dai yet? I wonder if he has arrived.

Tripping on the Podium
    Don't worry. Dai arrived in Taipei last night.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtSDj...layer_embedded

He said he had changed his FS program for Taipei and Tokyo, but did not mention how much change.

Custom Title
    He said before that he mostly changed his spins. He went to Detroit to rework FS with Pasquale, because his spins got sometimes only level 1 in some comps this season. I guess judges did not recognize his lay-back position . It looks layback to me!! And frequent e-calls on Luts and flip???? I am suspicious that they really want Chan to win.