Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Survivor

Survivor

Surivior starts tonight anyone else watching??

I just finished watching. Definitely some personalities and I"m not sure what to think about tonight's tribal council. The drama usually happens deeper into the season!

I tho't the tribal council was hilarious!! This is going to be a fun Survivor.

Also thought tribal council was funny and Phillip showed his hand you can't trust him.
    Russell's tribe is also on to him and picking a young pretty girl to aline up with.
    Notice they got a tool crate with hammer and nail and few other things that they never got befor.
    What about the country guy and his "man sweater" too early to remember all the names

I can't wait for the bickering between man sweater and Russell next week - 2 good ole boy's. However, I think man sweater is the anti-Russell.

I wonder if the Iraq vet will reveal his expereinces. You know he can bear physical duress with 2 tours of duty.

Some serious product promotion with the 2 tool boxes.

I wonder what kind of federal agent Phillip was. I 'assume' that he was never undercover because he cant' keep his mouth shut.

I do think this season will be good. It's apparent there are some Survivor fans because many of them knew Russell and Rob's game styles.

I forgot to ask - Did anyone else find the "What if ______ had been able to go to Redemption Island?" promotions as annoying as I did???? I dthink it would've been more interesting to interview a past jury member and ask "If _____ had been in the finals vs ______, would you have changed your vote?" where the 1st blank wasn't a finalist and the 2nd was one.

The "what ifs" were a waste of time.

Agree with nerrywidow about the what a waste of time with what if's, at first I thought maybe Shamboo was going to be there until they keep on and on with old players. They could have used the time showing more of the new tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post

I wonder what kind of federal agent Phillip was. I 'assume' that he was never undercover because he cant' keep his mouth shut.
    exactly what I thought. No wonder why the USA is considered to be what it is with "shomes" like him doing the representing. 2 hours of big damage, .... Dorks aboard. Sounds like Russ learned what he was missing. He may do better this time and get a least 3 votes IF he makes it. I am all for people learning. Everyone.

Don't think Rob wil make it passed the merge, and too many good looking people. It is so unrealistic the ratio of handsome / pretty this time. And Fabio x2 ... there is more than the hair flip that is similar jeff, much more.

Anyhoo, seems like another entertaining season for sure.

Yah the what ifs are dumb imo also!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    I can't wait for the bickering between man sweater and Russell next week - 2 good ole boy's. However, I think man sweater is the anti-Russell.
    Loved the comment about the man sweater. Russell may have found his match.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang
    Phillip is my person in our work game....why do I pick all the crazies???? What is Phillip doing next week, hunting???
    Last edited by Dee4707; 02-21-2011 at 03:41 PM.

What is Phillip doing this week? Hunting crabs

They showed Alissa's Detroit commercial! Twice!!

Has Russelle met his match in Ralph (man sweater man )?
    As for Phillip keeping him in the dark may be best thing for his tribe. Or feed him a pack of lies just to shoot himself in the foot.
    Any guess when the duel winner from redemption island will come back into the game? After they siad they weren't sure how many would go or when they would come back and Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    Has Russelle met his match in Ralph (man sweater man )?
    I think Russell got a little intimidated by Ralph...especially when Russell said....I don't like the way you came at me...it was like he needed to get that in - in front of his girls....to show them how tough he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar
    As for Phillip keeping him in the dark may be best thing for his tribe. Or feed him a pack of lies just to shoot himself in the foot.
    I think Rob will use Phillip to his advantage. Does anyone else think that Phillip may be acting???? I read in an interview that Phillip told Jeff he was going to tell his tribemates that he was an agent (like it was just a plan, not real)....Jeff said....let's hope they believe it. If Phillip is really a little off, I guess I would not respect whoever made that decision to put him on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar
    Any guess when the duel winner from redemption island will come back into the game? After they siad they weren't sure how many would go or when they would come back and Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.
    I don't think they will do to many based on time, do you????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast