Survivor | Golden Skate

Survivor

heyang

Record Breaker
I just finished watching. Definitely some personalities and I"m not sure what to think about tonight's tribal council. The drama usually happens deeper into the season!

Jhar55

Medalist
Also thought tribal council was funny and Phillip showed his hand you can't trust him.
Russell's tribe is also on to him and picking a young pretty girl to aline up with.
Notice they got a tool crate with hammer and nail and few other things that they never got befor.
What about the country guy and his "man sweater" :) too early to remember all the names

heyang

Record Breaker
I can't wait for the bickering between man sweater and Russell next week - 2 good ole boy's. However, I think man sweater is the anti-Russell.

I wonder if the Iraq vet will reveal his expereinces. You know he can bear physical duress with 2 tours of duty.

Some serious product promotion with the 2 tool boxes.

I wonder what kind of federal agent Phillip was. I 'assume' that he was never undercover because he cant' keep his mouth shut.

I do think this season will be good. It's apparent there are some Survivor fans because many of them knew Russell and Rob's game styles.

heyang

Record Breaker
I forgot to ask - Did anyone else find the "What if ______ had been able to go to Redemption Island?" promotions as annoying as I did???? I dthink it would've been more interesting to interview a past jury member and ask "If _____ had been in the finals vs ______, would you have changed your vote?" where the 1st blank wasn't a finalist and the 2nd was one.

Jhar55

Medalist
Agree with nerrywidow about the what a waste of time with what if's, at first I thought maybe Shamboo was going to be there until they keep on and on with old players. They could have used the time showing more of the new tribes.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I wonder what kind of federal agent Phillip was. I 'assume' that he was never undercover because he cant' keep his mouth shut.
exactly what I thought. No wonder why the USA is considered to be what it is with "shomes" like him doing the representing. 2 hours of big damage, .... Dorks aboard. Sounds like Russ learned what he was missing. He may do better this time and get a least 3 votes IF he makes it. I am all for people learning. Everyone.;)

Don't think Rob wil make it passed the merge, and too many good looking people. It is so unrealistic the ratio of handsome / pretty this time. And Fabio x2 ... there is more than the hair flip that is similar jeff, much more.

Anyhoo, seems like another entertaining season for sure.:thumbsup:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't wait for the bickering between man sweater and Russell next week - 2 good ole boy's. However, I think man sweater is the anti-Russell.

Loved the comment about the man sweater. Russell may have found his match.

heyang said:

Phillip is my person in our work game....why do I pick all the crazies???? What is Phillip doing next week, hunting???

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Has Russelle met his match in Ralph (man sweater man )?
As for Phillip keeping him in the dark may be best thing for his tribe. Or feed him a pack of lies just to shoot himself in the foot.
Any guess when the duel winner from redemption island will come back into the game? After they siad they weren't sure how many would go or when they would come back and Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has Russelle met his match in Ralph (man sweater man )?
I think Russell got a little intimidated by Ralph...especially when Russell said....I don't like the way you came at me...it was like he needed to get that in - in front of his girls....to show them how tough he is.
Jhar said:
As for Phillip keeping him in the dark may be best thing for his tribe. Or feed him a pack of lies just to shoot himself in the foot.
I think Rob will use Phillip to his advantage. Does anyone else think that Phillip may be acting???? I read in an interview that Phillip told Jeff he was going to tell his tribemates that he was an agent (like it was just a plan, not real)....Jeff said....let's hope they believe it. If Phillip is really a little off, I guess I would not respect whoever made that decision to put him on the show.
Jhar said:
Any guess when the duel winner from redemption island will come back into the game? After they siad they weren't sure how many would go or when they would come back and Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.
I don't think they will do to many based on time, do you????

heyang

Record Breaker
My guess is that the 'winner' of Redemption Island will rejoin everyone at the merge. Isn't that when the Outcast Lil returned? Anyway, I think it's most fair for the person to re-enter the game at the merge when it becomes an individual game. I wouldn't be surprised if the person re-entered with automatic immunity at 1st tribal council to prevent the person from being voted out 1st, which would allow the person to throw off the balance of power.

Snoopy

Rinkside
My guess is that the 'winner' of Redemption Island will rejoin everyone at the merge. Isn't that when the Outcast Lil returned? Anyway, I think it's most fair for the person to re-enter the game at the merge when it becomes an individual game. I wouldn't be surprised if the person re-entered with automatic immunity at 1st tribal council to prevent the person from being voted out 1st, which would allow the person to throw off the balance of power.

I wish you were right -- poor Matty! I wonder when the Redemption Island winner will return - maybe they'll get a free ticket to the final 3

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Matt was sent back to Redemption Island.

Jhar55

Medalist
felt sorry for Matt also and be funny if he once again defeats everyone who comes to redemption island goes back into the game and wins it all...

heyang

Record Breaker
At this point, I don't think it's fair to let anyone return to the game - while perhaps deserving for suriving Redemption Island, there's no social aspect or outwit aspect in bringing someone back from Redemption Island again.