Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Survivor

My guess is that the 'winner' of Redemption Island will rejoin everyone at the merge. Isn't that when the Outcast Lil returned? Anyway, I think it's most fair for the person to re-enter the game at the merge when it becomes an individual game. I wouldn't be surprised if the person re-entered with automatic immunity at 1st tribal council to prevent the person from being voted out 1st, which would allow the person to throw off the balance of power.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    My guess is that the 'winner' of Redemption Island will rejoin everyone at the merge. Isn't that when the Outcast Lil returned? Anyway, I think it's most fair for the person to re-enter the game at the merge when it becomes an individual game. I wouldn't be surprised if the person re-entered with automatic immunity at 1st tribal council to prevent the person from being voted out 1st, which would allow the person to throw off the balance of power.
    I wish you were right -- poor Matty! I wonder when the Redemption Island winner will return - maybe they'll get a free ticket to the final 3

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Matt was sent back to Redemption Island.

felt sorry for Matt also and be funny if he once again defeats everyone who comes to redemption island goes back into the game and wins it all...

At this point, I don't think it's fair to let anyone return to the game - while perhaps deserving for suriving Redemption Island, there's no social aspect or outwit aspect in bringing someone back from Redemption Island again.

They have about 6 episodes to get rid of 9 or 10 people, depending on how many go to the end, 2 or 3. Finale is scheduled for May 15th.

Any predicitions so far???

Shoe Diva
    I predict that win, loose or draw this season has solidified Boston Rob's rep as the Greatest Survivor Player of All Time. His game has been flawless. Or in the words of David: Genius. (And why exactly hasn't David offered himself up as a potential ally to Rob? I simply do not understand that...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife View Post
    I predict that win, loose or draw this season has solidified Boston Rob's rep as the Greatest Survivor Player of All Time.
    Have to agree. Crazy they are keeping him on so long. Glad to see when the tables are even who truly is what they say. Funny how conservitive boasting was an aspect of said greater survivor. Still don't really like Rob however he is someone who is realistically a good player with a shot at the end if he gets there.

I don't think Phil is playing that but if he is WOW what a good job. Best comment ever, " grandpa came to him in a dream and told him to rest and eat a burger" or something like that. Ralph is good. Russel showed his true ability on the even field this time - 0.

The genius has not proved himself at puzzles when it matters.

I am wanting the man sweater - yah the one Russel said was WHAT? - to win this. Go Ralph

Great words at tribe from the falling, I think that will fester in peoples brains and they will start to figure out "we need to get rid of Rob." Hard feelings mean votes on talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife View Post
    I predict that win, loose or draw this season has solidified Boston Rob's rep as the Greatest Survivor Player of All Time. His game has been flawless. Or in the words of David: Genius. (And why exactly hasn't David offered himself up as a potential ally to Rob? I simply do not understand that...)
    KW, I think the people following Rob are just plain dumb. They need to get rid of him or are they afraid they won't know what to do without him?

there are all hanging with Rob just so they can get to the end. Will they wise up and see him for what he is don't think so he feed them too much of the kool-aid from start of the game.

I've missed a couple of episodes. My question is: Has Rob played his Immunity Idol? If not & I don't see why he should have a lot will depend on his use or nonuse of it. If he hasn't played it then I think one of the girls or crazy Philip, even, will let him know when he is up for elimination.

Merrywidow, Rob hasn't used his immunity idol. I agree I don't think those girls are the brightest. I think Phillip is a lot smarter than he's letting on.

If Boston Rob is the greatest player to have ever played the game, it's only because he's got the most trusting and gullible teammates of all time. (or they're just plain dumb).....42

Quote Originally Posted by show 42 View Post
    If Boston Rob is the greatest player to have ever played the game, it's only because he's got the most trusting and gullible teammates of all time. (or they're just plain dumb).....42
    Wait until he start picking them off and they will go....huh.

You got that right, Dee..............42

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast