Ice Dance: SD Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance: SD Thread

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
No surprise to see W&P easily over C&P. C&P were gifted bigtime after all to beat them at Canadians.

Bue

Rinkside
Wow, I am so happy for W/P! I prefer C/P overall but Kaitlin and Andrew's SD is far superior. Nice to see them recognized.

shusterbutski

Rinkside
It's unfortunate for C/P but seems like all other teams marks are going up while their marks are stagnating or slipping. Wish I could be watching this.

wallylutz

Medalist
W/P have deserved that distance in the SD all season.

Sometimes, it takes the judges a while to catch up, I am not surprised by the results here. What's funny is that when you read some of predictions in this forum, fans of certain team(s) have not only written off W/P completely and even suggest they could be fighting to hold on to 5th place here. I can tell you this is definitely not 5th place mark because that score is on par with the #1 and #2 team in Europe at the recent European Championship and W/P just beat V/M on the TES, now that's quite an achievement already.

Enidan

On the Ice
does anyone knows any other link, please post it. I wake up to watch it but it not work more me. I'm using Mac too :(

jcoates

Medalist
I've been using the same link in windows but I can only hear the audio. The screen is blank.

D/W's scores are a bit confusing. Their PCS is clearly higher in every category for this SD compared to V/M, but they lost the TES by nearly a point. Did they make an obvious error?

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:biggrin: OMG! .39 is such a miniscule lead as to amount to a tie.. but it's lead for now. Go , you four ! But this means Tessa & Scott must, indeed be in shape.. What bliss !

wallylutz

Medalist
Looks like the cakewalk that many D/W fans were predicting / chanting didn't happen after all. V/M still prevailed in their 1st competition since last year's World.

Bue

Rinkside
Thanks guys for the updates... I can't see the link.

This comp is all kinds of exciting!! :eek: