Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pairs - Short Program

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Gosh, I hope not. During the NHK Trophy, I was totally shocked when Kurt Browning said that Qing had to gain weight so that she could have more muscles. She still looks very thin to me!
    Oh dear lord, she does look thinner. It's awful--I'm not kidding, there is something seriously wrong here. She needs to get out of competitive skating after this season and get her health back. Whether it's from a pathological condition or anorexia, or being starved by her coaches, she needs to stop now before she does any more damage.

Something happened to Amanda and Mark.

Oh my God, something's wrong with Mark's boot.

Custom Title
    T & T are adorable, even with the mistakes. The most perfect unison I've ever seen on side by side jumps...oops...falls. They seem to be a little "heavy" in their skating tonight, maybe nerves? Will be interesting to see how they step it up to 100% seniors next year, after straddling jr/sr comps this year.

Custom Title
    Good start for E/L, Mark fell on jump and stopped skating. Boot issue it appears. This is a real shame. Oh heel has separated from boot! Unuseable, looks unfixable. They have 3 minutes to fix it then I guess it's withdrawal or DQ. I would be scared as heck to have him jump and lift her on that boot.

ETA: My God they are going to pick it up. Pray this boot holds together. This is likely to make them really cautious.
    Last edited by bigsisjiejie; 02-17-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Everything turned out okay and they finished the program!

Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    I tried to download the above link and I got a message from Norton my anti-virus software and it said that my computer was one of 5 in their history to attempt to download this site and warned me not to download until they gather more information about the site.
    What is Norton up to?

Go to the ISU main link, click on 4CC and then click on Pairs SP. You should be getting Live Results.

Custom Title
    If they had a fall and an interruption, isn't that two deductions? If not, oh well. Glad they picked up the program. They're a lovely team and I hope they do well!!!!

Go P/T!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Everything turned out okay and they finished the program!
    Agreed, I held my breath on that lift though. I hope they get enough points to keep them respectable for the FS. Nobody has skated clean so maybe there's still a chance for a medal. Ugh, not likely 52-ish.

What a beautiful performance from Pang & Tong!

Custom Title
    I'm back, lol, after finishing some work I decided to see how the rest of the American Pairs did, and alas though I missed the one pair there's still the other to come.

Right now there's a recap of the skeleton pair (where's pangtongfan :D ).

They received 71.41 points!

Custom Title
    YES!!! 71.41 for P/T w/ -1 deduction. Did they fall or was it an extended lift?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    I tried to download the above link and I got a message from Norton my anti-virus software and it said that my computer was one of 5 in their history to attempt to download this site and warned me not to download until they gather more information about the site.
    I personally won't download any unknown sites anymore. I was hit by a virus twice in the last month or so and I was told by the troubleshooter to stay away of un known sites including the sport channels on line. So i will stay away of any , and keep watching on youtube only. Can't afford to pay $100 monthly for debugging ny system

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    YES!!! 71.41 for P/T w/ -1 deduction. Did they fall or was it an extended lift?
    Didn't see any falls, must be lift or time violation. Definitely the class of this field so far. Jiao Tong is looking thin too. I want to ask them over to my house and feed them some lasagna with banana splits for dessert. :-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast