Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pairs - Short Program

Custom Title
    Buttercup, I'm glad you're back and posting. I have to admit L/S grew on me this season after being fairly nonplussed with them last year (it's interesting to see their LP using the COP rules and still being quite interesting and off-beat).

That was really nice of Rudi to give his boots to Mark!

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    What is Norton up to?

Go to the ISU main link, click on 4CC and then click on Pairs SP. You should be getting Live Results.
    Joe I think you misunderstood my post I was not talking about ISU Live Results I meant the Live Stream link.

Custom Title
    Evora and Ladwig are just sixth! Oh, dear. They're a favorite pair of mine. But what a nice thing to hear about Rudi giving his boots to Mark. I'll have to find out what happened to cause this.

Custom Title
    I wish Mary Beth and Rockne had done better.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Olympia , ISU homepage says the heel broke off of Mark's boot during their program.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Evora and Ladwig are just sixth! Oh, dear. They're a favorite pair of mine. But what a nice thing to hear about Rudi giving his boots to Mark. I'll have to find out what happened to cause this.
    Mark fell on the sbs triple toe (possibly because of the boot....apparently it broke when he picked in for the jump according to reports) while Amanda doubled hers and their sbs spins were a little wonky after they restarted their program although the rest of the program was clean. The double toes and the negative GOEs hurt them big time today but hopefully they can get Mark's boot fixed and then skate a great LP tomorrow. I think their score would have been much higher without all the mistakes.

BTW-The heel didn't break off...it actually broke in HALF. Someone posted a picture of it on Twitter earlier today and the heel was partly still attached to the boot and the other half was still attached to the blade while being split into the two pieces. Crazy!

I was all ready a fan of Paige and Rudi but they just went up tenfold after today. I hope they do well tomorrow too!

Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Joe I think you misunderstood my post I was not talking about ISU Live Results I meant the Live Stream link.
    Which live video stream were you trying that Norton gave you the message about?

Quote Originally Posted by BackStage Barbie View Post
    Which live video stream were you trying that Norton gave you the message about?
    See post #2.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    That was really sweet of Rudi. He has always seemed like a sweetheart I'm thrilled for him and Paige, even though I didn't get to see them skate. It was a shame the way that they lost out on a trip to worlds, so it would be awesome if they could medal here.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the link to Pang/Tong's SP. Nice job! I quite like the color(s) of their costumes and it also fits the mood of the music nicely. I feel like the skate very well - seemed like Tong might have had a bobble or maybe it was the feed; but their spins were nearly in unison, so nice to see as it is so rare these days; and what a nice throw triple jump and the high triple twist. They looked happy too.

Pang and Tong were really good. They may just reclaim their world title this year, although I was ready to count them out early on in the season.

A couple of other videos I found:

Evora/Ladwig SP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeMIuz_usSk

Takahashi/Tran SP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0y3qd3jbQ8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4