4 Yue ZHANG / Lei WANG CHN
5 Huibo DONG / Yiming WU CHN
6 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN

Warm-Up Group 3
7 Narumi TAKAHASHI / Mervin TRAN JPN
8 Amanda EVORA / Mark LADWIG USA
9 Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN
10 Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / John COUGHLIN USA

It starts in about an hour and a half. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks so much for this, MikiAndoFan#1! :love: :thumbsup:

So glad I made it here just in time for M&B, and that they will be the first ones up! Also, another kind poster posted this link to watch LIVE ~ http://topic.pptv.com/2010/ynet/live.php?id=6905

I'm all set, ready to go, can't believe it's playing right now, though I think this is some sort of recap of ice dance, then next up should be PAIRS!!!!! :party2:

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, there they are! They were just introduced along with everybody else, can't understand the commentators whatsoever, lol, but that doesn't matter, the picture quality & clarity is just as good as IN if not better. ;) :D

Nadine

Record Breaker
There they are!!!! They look gorgeous in their royal purple velour outfits, just like Romeo & Juliet. :love: Rockne just threw her into a throw jump. :)

Lol and now I have full screen status!!!!! :thumbsup:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARY BETH & ROCKNE!!!!! ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!! :party:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good job ~ opening split 3twist was done big & high (though Mary Beth once again crashed into his shoulder), then Rockne fell out of his side by side 3jump, also Mary Beth barely hung onto their throw 3S, but done! However, Rockne slipped going into their side by side spins and kinda winged it. But not bad, good job! :)

45.60 Score (Mary Beth looks kinda down & Rockne looks like Rockne, lol. :D

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Rockne messed up a couple of elements, but it was a good performance for their first international competition! :clap:

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's it for me, I don't recognize anybody else, nor do I honestly care, lol, just here for Marley & Brubaker! :thumbsup:

But good luck to everybody else, and I hope the FS is much better for them, M&B that is. :)

Still can't believe they've only been together for only 6 months or so and already they were 4th at US Nationals and invited to 4CC...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I tried to download the above link and I got a message from Norton my anti-virus software and it said that my computer was one of 5 in their history to attempt to download this site and warned me not to download until they gather more information about the site.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Random thoughts: The link posted is providing an excellent, freeze-free feed for me. This arena looks really nice, too bad more spectators aren't in the seats (though it is Lantern Festival evening so that may be occupying a lot of locals elsewhere tonight).

Rockne looked off and Mary Beth is made for pair skating--where has she been all our lives?! Duhamel/Radford's program is growing on me. I wish these two Chinese pairs would get music more appropriate for their styles and interpretative abilities. M-T/M program looks sloppy and too bad about their mistakes--they look quite unhappy to be trailing the other Canadian pairs by 5 points. Am waiting for next group to see if Qing Pang is even thinner. :eek:

I have CCTV5 broadcast going on the TV also--after showing the second pairs group, they've cut away for 2006 Torino speed skating highlights. :rolleye: Hopefully they'll be back to 4CC after the ice resurface.

Last edited:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Am waiting for next group to see if Qing Pang is even thinner. :eek:

:laugh: Gosh, I hope not. During the NHK Trophy, I was totally shocked when Kurt Browning said that Qing had to gain weight so that she could have more muscles. :eek: She still looks very thin to me!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
:laugh: Gosh, I hope not. During the NHK Trophy, I was totally shocked when Kurt Browning said that Qing had to gain weight so that she could have more muscles. :eek: She still looks very thin to me!

Oh dear lord, she does look thinner. It's awful--I'm not kidding, there is something seriously wrong here. She needs to get out of competitive skating after this season and get her health back. Whether it's from a pathological condition or anorexia, or being starved by her coaches, she needs to stop now before she does any more damage.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
T & T are adorable, even with the mistakes. The most perfect unison I've ever seen on side by side jumps...oops...falls. They seem to be a little "heavy" in their skating tonight, maybe nerves? Will be interesting to see how they step it up to 100% seniors next year, after straddling jr/sr comps this year.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Good start for E/L, Mark fell on jump and stopped skating. Boot issue it appears. This is a real shame. Oh heel has separated from boot! Unuseable, looks unfixable. They have 3 minutes to fix it then I guess it's withdrawal or DQ. :disapp: I would be scared as heck to have him jump and lift her on that boot.

ETA: My God they are going to pick it up. Pray this boot holds together. This is likely to make them really cautious.

Last edited: