9 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA 4 62.04
10 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE USA 2 69.01
11 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN 1 69.40
12 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN 3 65.45

I can't wait! :clap:

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Good luck to Meryl & Charlie, Tessa & Scott and the Shibs! I believe in them! They can make this Canton podium :D

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'd like the podium to be V&M, D&W, and W&P. I have no idea how it's going to go between W&P and the Shibs though. W&P tend to lose ground in the FD. They could even be overtaken by someone in the second to last group, although I hope that doesn't happen.

shusterbutski

Rinkside
I'd like the podium to be V&M, D&W, and W&P. I have no idea how it's going to go between W&P and the Shibs though. W&P tend to lose ground in the FD. They could even be overtaken by someone in the second to last group, although I hope that doesn't happen.

I feel exactly the same way as you, although if they hit their levels like they did in the SD they should be able to hold on, hopefully.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
The bronze is Weaver & Poje's to win or lose at this point. They will only drop below 3rd if they have a big mistake.

icemusings

On the Ice
If anyone has problems with the live feed I'll be liveblogging here: http://tinyurl.com/6kgslaj I'll also try and post the scores after each group. I hope either Weaver/Poje or Shibutani/Shibutani take the bronze. I prefer both to Crone/Poirier.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
O’Brien/Merriman
Skating to “The Informant Sdtrk”

Her dress has fluorescent green on it with blue and purple. Twizzles out sync and she might have put her foot down early. Like the stationary lift. Footwork seems very simple, as do the lifts. The green is really hurting my monitor and my eyes.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Borounov/Borounov
Skating to “Leelo’s tune”

They’re married, not siblings, so the beginning isn’t creepy. Twizzle issues – she wobbles and puts her foot down earlier in the second set (of three). Step sequences seem off to me. They look like they have better stroking then their compatriots though. Lifts don’t seem that impressive even when they look hard because of the setup time. Pretty blah program.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Guan/Wang
“The Sands of Time” from The Prince of Persia

Love the opening pose. Unusual attitude position in opening set of twizzles, she wobbles a bit. She’s got a diva-vibe going on that I rather enjoy. The music isn’t all that great, though.

icemusings

On the Ice
O'Brien/Merriman, AUS: 35.72 TES + 26.30 PCS = 62.02 Total: 104.69
They're really bouncy on the ice and don't have a lot of deep knees or edges, she steps down early in the twizzles, unique stationary lift

Borounov/Borounov, AUS: 24.66 TES + 19.05 PCS = 43.71 Total: 72.23
Bent legs, came down early from the twizzles, she's hunched in the holds, not a lot of basic technique

Guan/Wang, CHN: 35.10 TES + 28.39 PCS = 63.49 Total: 106.26
She has some nice extension, they're very stiff with their hands which cuts off the line of the arm, some good lifts

Bruhns/Westenberger, MEX: 24.95 TES + 22.92 PCS = 47.87 Total: 88.55
Way off unison on the twizzles, could work on legs and arms in step sequences, some interesting moves, get into the performance toward the end of the program

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Paul seemed nervous throughout C/P's program, but they sold it - they were more expressive than they've been this season - Vanessa has clearly been working hard on that. The audience was quite enthusiastic, which was awesome.