Men's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Song did perfect 3/3 and 3A, then popped the last jump.

This Hanyu is dangerous. Jeremy has to be careful in LP.:) Yuka said that Jeremy's going to put a quad in his LP.

futureidol

On the Ice
So now you have faith in the swans (pl)! Me too!

Excited for Johnny's return next season and Yuzuru continuing to grow and blossom as a skater. Johnny designed his costumes and he is his idol. I will always have faith in swans, and beautiful artistic skaters.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Results:
1 Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN) 83.49
2 Jeremy ABBOTT (USA) 76.73
3 Yuzuru HANYU (JPN) 76.43
4 Adam RIPPON (USA) 72.71
5 Armin MAHBANOOZADEH (USA) 66.40
6 Takahiko KOZUKA (JPN) 66.25
7 Shawn SAWYER (CAN) 65.71
8 Kevin REYNOLDS (CAN) 65.47
9 Jinlin GUAN (CHN) 64.68
10 Jialiang WU (CHN) 63.60
11 Abzal RAKIMGALIEV (KAZ) 60.95
12 Nan SONG (CHN) 60.47
13 Misha GE (UZB) 58.60
14 Joey RUSSELL (CAN) 57.67
15 Min-Seok KIM (KOR) 53.67
16 Mark WEBSTER (AUS) 48.26
17 Brendan KERRY (AUS) 45.45
18 Jordan JU (TPE) 44.37
19 Wun-Chang SHIH (TPE) 40.36
20 Stephen Li-Chung KUO (TPE) 37.82

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Final group for FS not what I expected with no Kozuka and Reynolds, and with Armin in...hopefully guys will bring it tomorrow and there won't be as many mistakes.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Well, I missed most of it but it was worth staying up to see the amazing Dai and discover Hanyu.

Poor Kozuka! But it's just one SP in one competition ... let's see what he does in the FS.

I really hope Jeremy does well tomorrow. His long program is so gorgeous. It's my favorite of the season for the men, along with Shawn's.

I didn't watch him but wondering why Jeremy's score was on the low side... I know there was a hand down on a jump or something but seems like there must have been something else. His clean SP at nationals didn't get through the roof marks, either...

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Hanyu was great...Jeremy did well ,but Gods! I hate that costume..missed Shawn and Armin and I wondered if Adam's hair is some form of self-flagellation in pennance for Nationals ? ( Come back, Adam )...but Daisuke just speaks to my soul ! Excellent skate !

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Does anyone know who, among current skaters, are planning to retire after this season?

Dai? Sawyer?

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hanyu was great...Jeremy did well ,but Gods! I hate that costume..missed Shawn and Armin and I wondered if Adam's hair is some form of self-flagellation in pennance for Nationals ? ( Come back, Adam )...but Daisuke just speaks to my soul ! Excellent skate !

:rofl:

shusterbutski

Rinkside
Really disappointed in the results for the Canadian men. Hopefully we start to see some of the juniors step up next season because after Patrick the depth on the Canadians Mens side is really weak. I thought this was going to be Kevin's season to solidify himself as the number 2 Canadian but other then his SC SP he has not been strong. There is a bit of hope that Jeremy Ten returns healthy next season but that is no guarantee. Eek I'm scared hopefully the Canadians can salvage something from this competition in the FS, and of course here's hoping for stronger shorts at worlds.

oakl0008

Rinkside
I much appreciate that there was a link to watch the men's sp. Does anyone know when the men's fs will be? Will it be with this same stream? I hope so! :)