Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well deserved score for Dai, he was on tonight. What an incredible athlete he is.

Layfan

Record Breaker
I like that Hanyu kid. Needs polish but I liked the unbridled energy and I liked those deep pauses in the footwork. Music cut for the last spin was bizarre though.

3rd place! Nice.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
So Why has the ISU frozen up?

Noticed that too. They have not updated the scoring since Kevin Reynolds. ETA: it just unfroze and is now caught up.
Hanyu: give this young man a couple of years, and we may have a Sochi medalist here. I like him. How old is he?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Daisuke always peaks at end of season. Patrick has good reasons to regard him as the chief rival in spite of his so far lackluster season.

I haven't been keeping up. This Hanyu kid (first time I've seen him) is totally fabulous. Love the program, the confidence, the total commitment. WOW.

futureidol

On the Ice
Can someone post the total scores for the rest of the skaters please? Nevermind, I see someone is doing so. Thanks.

SO PROUD OF YUZURU. He is my future Johnny. Love him!

Last edited:

FTnoona

Final Flight
Noticed that too. They have not updated the scoring since Kevin Reynolds. ETA: it just unfroze and is now caught up.
Hanyu: give this young man a couple of years, and we may have a Sochi medalist here. I like him. How old is he?

He is 16. I think his birthday is in Dec 1994

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Love Nan Song. Great jumping ability and musical. Except I despise this music. Oops, popped his last jump. Eek. Regardless, this is China's best fellow in the next couple of years. Aargh. That pop really sunk his boat.

Last edited:

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Guess American boys did alright. All 3 of them will be at the last flight.