Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
So yours worked? I restarted my PC and went on it again. I was still told it doesn't exist.:cry: Guess I have to rely on the posts here.

I ignored all the previous downloads. Closed the WM and the web page. Simply clicked on the link and it opened up and started the streaming, pretending nothing happened between us. :rolleye:

Chris_E

On the Ice
Its working for me too. Thanks! I may try and stay up to watch the rest. I know I'll probably regret it tomorrow morning :)

futureidol

On the Ice
Why must us Mac users suffer? This really sucks! I want to see the Men so badly.

That feed from livesport.com better work for the Pairs or I will go insane. I don't want to stay up all night for nothing!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Happy for y'all getting the streaming in time for the exciting group coming up! Go Shawn!

Beautiul facility + free admissions= pitiful attendence. Where are the Japanese cheerleaders?

That's it. Have you dl'd the software? I can't give instructions, I just stumbled around till I got it. Good luck!

Sorry to any Taiwanese reading, but this audience is terrible. Small and unenthusiastic.

Shawn is beautiful to watch but not quite podium worthy IMO. Did he double his 3A? Dont know if it's the feed...

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Is this the link people are talking about? When I click on it (on explorer) I only get Chinese characters I can't understand. :sheesh:

I clicked the little box on the center, after it was downloaded, clicked the red "PPTV...." to download it because I'm the first time user. After that, going back to the above link provided by MrScroogeMcDuck, and click that again (don't know why), then it started.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is this the link people are talking about? When I click on it (on explorer) I only get Chinese characters I can't understand. :sheesh:

You might want to click on "“PPTV网络电视" right beneath the monitor. They are yellow letters. Once you click on those letters, rest of the installation directions are English, so you should be ok. Good luck! ;)

oakl0008

Rinkside
Awww Shawn why did you have to double that axel and flip out on the lutz? :(

You don't want them sending Reynolds to worlds in your place do you?

Oh well I still love you. :)