Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Awww Shawn why did you have to double that axel and flip out on the lutz? :(

You don't want them sending Reynolds to worlds in your place do you?

Oh well I still love you. :)

They would bump Russell off the team for Reynolds before they would bump him

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Jeremy, REDEEM THYSELF!!

ETA: Oh yeah, easily best performance so far. Except for leaning forward on the lutz landing--but pulled it out--darn good. But it is very beatable by the men still to come.

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Jeremy's 3Lz, hand almost touched the ice but he didn't. Other than that I think he did great.

Jeremy did well. He has command, he performs. Yay! I really like how this year he looks like a man, not a boy. The slicked back hair works.

Why does he look like he's going to cry?? It was a good score. He didn't do his very best, but he did very well.

oakl0008

Rinkside
They would bump Russell off the team for Reynolds before they would bump him

You are right. Although I would want neither to be bumped because I loooove them both. :)

I guess I just thought that because it sounded like SC were done with Sawyer this year and were planning to go younger.

SP wasn't a disaster but I really hope he has a better FS. :D

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Oh, No, Adam! He had a huge fall on the first triple axel. :cry:
Guess his season is over...(sigh)

Last edited:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Yeah, Adam has not had the season he wanted....or that everyone expected. Hopefully he regroups for next year.

Oy, the score! I can see 2nd place but that score seems generous...must see those protocols. How did he out-TES Jeremy? :confused:

Last edited:
That was a great skate apart from the splat. Or is it the haircut? I seem to be heavily influenced by haircuts and Brill cream (to my surprise). Good job, Adam!