Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: Pairs FS 4CCs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    skating philosopher
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    8,029

    Pairs FS 4CCs

    Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Mary Beth MARLEY / Rockne BRUBAKER USA 10 45.60
    2 Narumi TAKAHASHI / Mervin TRAN JPN 8 50.25
    3 Huibo DONG / Yiming WU CHN 9 46.41
    Warm-Up Group 2
    4 Yue ZHANG / Lei WANG CHN 7 50.61
    5 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN 5 54.41
    6 Amanda EVORA / Mark LADWIG USA 6 52.23
    Warm-Up Group 3
    7 Qing PANG / Jian TONG CHN 1 71.41
    8 Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS CAN 2 59.98
    9 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN 3 59.92
    10 Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / John COUGHLIN USA 4 55.25

    Wow Y/C are in the last spot! This is going to be really interesting...

  2. #2
    - * - blue_idealist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,750
    There are so many great teams here, I don't know who to cheer for. I pretty much love all the American and Canadian teams! And of course there's Pang and Tong!

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    What's the word on Mark Ladwig's boot? Surely he isn't going borrow Swieger's again then pass the boots back before Warmup 3?

  4. #4
    I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    217
    I think I found a feed for this, for Mac (and PC) users who can't use the other feed.

    http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-0/18/110/v-191153.html

    Feed goes live at 3:45 AM EST I think.

  5. #5
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by futureidol View Post
    I think I found a feed for this, for Mac (and PC) users who can't use the other feed.

    http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-0/18/110/v-191153.html

    Feed goes live at 3:45 AM EST I think.
    Fingers crossed this works. I can't watch the other stream as I am on a mac. Currently it is showing a performance from last night and won't even load completely. Let me know if you have any luck with the link.

  6. #6
    I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by shusterbutski View Post
    Fingers crossed this works. I can't watch the other stream as I am on a mac. Currently it is showing a performance from last night and won't even load completely. Let me know if you have any luck with the link.
    It's not working and I feel like crying. I can watch all the vids, except this one. I hate my life.

  7. #7
    take off the oven mitts
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    What's the word on Mark Ladwig's boot? Surely he isn't going borrow Swieger's again then pass the boots back before Warmup 3?
    i'm thinking he could have arranged something, just not within the 3 minutes allowed for a re-skate. i hope so, anyway.

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    What's the word on Mark Ladwig's boot? Surely he isn't going borrow Swieger's again then pass the boots back before Warmup 3?
    Supposedly the boot is fixed, or at least repaired well enough to get him through the competition. I'm probably going to be thinking about the boot throughout their entire skate!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •