Ladies Short Program | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

reynycpr

On the Ice
Quite some time before the Ladies take the ice but just wanted to post up the Start Order:

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Mimi Tanasorn CHINDASOOK
2 Mericien VENZON
3 Yea-Ji YUN
4 Reyna HAMUI
5 Brittany LAU

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Mary Ro REYES
7 Jaimee NOBBS
8 Melanie SWANG
9 Tiffany Packard YU
10 Taryn JURGENSEN
11 Chaochih LIU

Warm-Up Group 3
12 Crystal KIANG
13 Lejeanne MARAIS
14 Melinda WANG
15 Qiuying ZHU
16 Chae-Hwa KIM
17 Victoria MUNIZ

Warm-Up Group 4
18 Bingwa GENG
19 Miki ANDO
20 Rachael FLATT
21 Cynthia PHANEUF
22 Alissa CZISNY
23 Min-Jeong KWAK

Warm-Up Group 5
24 Mao ASADA
25 Myriane SAMSON
26 Akiko SUZUKI
27 Amelie LACOSTE
28 Cheltzie LEE
29 Mirai NAGASU

I believe it starts later tonight/early Saturday AM at 12am EST.
Good luck to all!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/fc2011/

mskater93

Record Breaker
11 Chaochih LIU
12 Crystal KIANG
14 Melinda WANG

Are all former US qualifying level skaters

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Does anyone have link, where I can watch this for sure (live and free)? I don't want to get up EARLY Saturday morning for no reason.

Mirai by skating last, I hope Frank tells her what she can do and what she shouldn't do. I'd like to see her win this since she was left off the Worlds Team.

BackStage Barbie

On the Ice
Mirai by skating last, I hope Frank tells her what she can do and what she shouldn't do. I'd like to see her win this since she was left off the Worlds Team.

You mean since she didn't qualify for the World Team? But I do agree with you there, I'd love to see her do well here. Maybe her ballet teacher will provide a calming force to help focus her in a way that Frank can't.

BackStage Barbie

On the Ice
Huh? Is her ballet teacher accompanying her instead of Carroll?

Yes, Frank was at the RISE event in New York last night as he was an integral part of the film and the process. He says he told Mirai at the beginning of the season that he would not be going with her to Four Continents. He sent her ballet instructor Galina with her as the two are very close and Galina is a calming influence on Mirai.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I hope Mirai wins here, it will motive her for next season. I wonder if the USFSA will be watching their placements.. I know some countries use Europeans as a determining factor for their world teams. I only say this because they are trying to make this event as significant as Europeans. Now if only the 4 continents had some tv coverage......

yunafan1860

Rinkside
Well... it may be silly, but I kinda think that Mirai Nagasu should avoid to win the SP tomorrow. Not that she can easily step onto the ice with a plan like that in mind.

Yes, Frank was at the RISE event in New York last night as he was an integral part of the film and the process. He says he told Mirai at the beginning of the season that he would not be going with her to Four Continents. He sent her ballet instructor Galina with her as the two are very close and Galina is a calming influence on Mirai.
Oh, interesting. Well, maybe Galina will be the charm. I really want Mirai to soar here. Does anyone know if she's in fighting shape yet?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I read somewhere that Taiwanese channels like this show everything. :)

The link provided has so far for dance/pairs/mens, shown every competitor from start to finish. Then in the downtime between events, they have been going back and repeating as many of the previous event's performances as they have time to get through.

Different topic: I just counted and it seems that of 29 ladies, 12 of them were born in, and train, in the USA, and another 3 weren't born in the US but train there.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Quite some time before the Ladies take the ice but just wanted to post up the Start Order:

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Mimi Tanasorn CHINDASOOK
2 Mericien VENZON
3 Yea-Ji YUN
4 Reyna HAMUI
5 Brittany LAU

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Mary Ro REYES
7 Jaimee NOBBS
8 Melanie SWANG
9 Tiffany Packard YU
10 Taryn JURGENSEN
11 Chaochih LIU

Warm-Up Group 3
12 Crystal KIANG
13 Lejeanne MARAIS
14 Melinda WANG
15 Qiuying ZHU
16 Chae-Hwa KIM
17 Victoria MUNIZ

Warm-Up Group 4
18 Bingwa GENG
19 Miki ANDO
20 Rachael FLATT
21 Cynthia PHANEUF
22 Alissa CZISNY
23 Min-Jeong KWAK

Warm-Up Group 5
24 Mao ASADA
25 Myriane SAMSON
26 Akiko SUZUKI
27 Amelie LACOSTE
28 Cheltzie LEE
29 Mirai NAGASU

I believe it starts later tonight/early Saturday AM at 12am EST.
Good luck to all!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/fc2011/

Thanks for this, reynycpr! :)

I checked in earlier today, but didn't see what time it would start until now, which makes it 9:00PM PST my time, puuurfect! :love:

I'm all set & ready to go, downloaded the LIVE stream a couple of days ago, so as soon as it starts I'm there, lol. :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RACHAEL, MIRAI, MAO, MIKI!!!!!!!!!