Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I will always associate this music with Angela Nikodinov.

Bingwa looks like her timing is a little off today. Nerves maybe?

Nadine

Record Breaker
And that comparison to Caroline Zhang does not end at physical only, she did the exact same Pearl Spin combo. as Caroline does! :eek: Too bad about the fall on the 3L and the hand down on the 2A, but everything else was good. :)

Oreo

On the Ice
I'm hanging on every word and every post. Thanks to those who are able to watch and share.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Wow! Is it just that Miki's music takes me to my happy place, or does Miki look a lot softer and more lyrical than usual? That program was really lovely.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Miki
3Z-2L
3L god she makes this look so easy
2A
flying sit-pancake
fw appropriate, not frantic
combo spin, nice
layback

this is a very expressive and musical Miki. what's going on here. lol? Gotta give this lady respect.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
I'm awake (yawn!)

Miki Ando (JPN)

3Lz-2Lo
3Lo
2A
FSSp
SlSt
CCoSp
LSp

Clean, but conservative (for her standard)

Score: 66.58, wow SB

Nadine

Record Breaker
Should easily go into 1st place! :thumbsup:

Easy & FAB 3L/2R combo, nice 3R, and 2A, but it's her spins & presentation she really has improved upon, lovely lovely performance all-around.

Actually Miki's dress reminds me of Taryn Jurgensen's, antique lace (my fav!), exquisite, exquiste....

Layfan

Record Breaker
Miki was great! But why doesn't she look happy? She looked so nervous coming on the ice. anyway, i like that new SP program for her. She was lovely.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay Miki!

That said, I'm impressed that the Korean skater kept her lead through 17 skaters.

Tried to watch on my old PC and it crashed too many times. :( This is why I use a mac...this is the only time it sucks to be a mac user.