Ladies Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
Big 2A from Cynthia from CAN (reminds me of Agnes Zawazski from the USA to a "t", both power skaters as well!)

3L big & high, but fall.

And nice fast spins & energetic fw.

Only thing I would recommend would be to change her hairstyle, too severe pulled back like that with her bone structure, jmho.

Very good job though, gonna be close b/w her & Rach!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I think I woke up the neighbors downstairs when Alyssa fell. She came back nicely, though. Wonder how this will score?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Go Alissa Czisny (USA)!

3Lz - fall, looks rotated in replay
3F-2T - lip, but otherwise nice, added the combo,
2A
FCSp
SlSt
CCoSp
LSp (I thought this one got level 4)

Too bad about the fall, but she came back strong

Score: 58.94, and into 3rd

Nadine

Record Breaker
Czisny fall on opening 3L, but came back well with 3F/2T, and 2A, ends with nice spins.

Not my type of skater, but I think this she put her into 2nd since falls don't matter in COP. Jmho. ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well I think the difference is that she probably rotated the 3Z before she fell. The spins certainly helped her get those extra points...

ETA: Probably will check protocals...later. OH I WISHED I WAS WATCHING THIS. UGH DO YOU HATE MACS, TAIWAN?! (I know we had this discussion already).

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Alisa gets lower PCS than Miki, and on par with Rachel. I really thought she will win the PCS, but oh well, the judges know better. The placements are correct though

Nadine

Record Breaker
Into 3rd, shock for me! Next up Republic of Korea, still in slight shock over Czisny...

Layfan

Record Breaker
Alissa showed fight, putting the combo at the end of her flip. She's been doing that all season - not falling apart after a mistake. Good score considering! Don't get phased Alissa!! Good luck tomorrow!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Min-Jeong Kwak (KOR)

3Lz-2T - nice, but maybe UR or DG on Lz
3S
FSSp
SlSt
2A - shaky landing
LSp - nice Biellmann
CCoSp

Score: 50.47, new SB, and into 5th