3T?
3L/2R
nice spins, split jump, et al, ended with donut spin

I like this performance. :)

Enidan

On the Ice
Tiffany Packard Yu (HKG)

triple salchow - step out
triple toe loop (step out) -single toe loop (step out)
spins
double axel - step out
combo spins
footwork
another spins

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Tiffy from HONG KONG

nice sparkly purple dress, music is "Hip Hip Chin Chin"

lots of 'tude!

3S (odd landing on 2feet?)
running 3turns into 3R (fell out of )
nice spins
split jump into 2A (UR & 2footed)
nice layback
fans herself
fw
ends with nice spins :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, WHO THE HECK IS THIS VISION!!!! Seriously, I don't give a hoot about the falls, et al, she's skating to one of my favorite soundtracks "Somewhere in Time" and is a vision....looks like she stepped out of the 18th century...."is it you!?"

OMG, the dress she is wearing is phenomenal, she looks exactly like the character Kathy from the movie. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Her presentation, posture, fingers, arms, et al, divine..... EXQUISITE!!!!!

Layfan

Record Breaker
That last girl had nice spins and not bad footwork. What a bummer about her jumps. You could totally tell from the nervous look on her face entering the second jump that she was going to fall.

Enidan

On the Ice
fTaryn Jurgensen (THA)

Double axel - fall
sit spin
combo spin
footwork
nice spiral
Double lutz - fall
Double flip - good
layback spin

Nadine

Record Breaker
Enidan I'll let you take over, I'm still overcome by the last girl from THA? I'll have to check her name, et al, because OMG she's simply exquisite. Cliche I know, but anybody that's an aficionado of "Somewhere in Time" starring Jane Seymour & Christopher Reeve with know what I speak of. Honestly my favorite performance thus far, would love to have it on tape! Anybody out there please tape it on youtube, thanks! :love:

Enidan

On the Ice
Chaochih Liu (TPE)

double toe - double toe
flying camel spin
triple salchow
layback spin
footwork
double axel - step out
final spin

FTnoona

Final Flight
Enidan I'll let you take over, I'm still overcome by the last girl from THA? I'll have to check her name, et al, because OMG she's simply exquisite. Cliche I know, but anybody that's an aficionado of "Somewhere in Time" starring Jane Seymour & Christopher Reeve with know what I speak of. Honestly my favorite performance thus far, would love to have it on tape! Anybody out there please tape it on youtube, thanks! :love:

She used to skate at Pasadena before she went to represent Thailand. She's got some exhibition numbers up on youtube. This account has a lot of her exhibitions http://www.youtube.com/user/tikikiri

I wish I could stay awake for this but it feels like a long time to Miki. Thanks for the pbp, folks. Nadine, you shouldn't quit, your pbp has a special flavor that we all love. Take a sip of coffee/brandy and carry on. Enidan, I"ll be counting on you tomorrow morning. : )

Nadine

Record Breaker
She used to skate at Pasadena before she went to represent Thailand. She's got some exhibition numbers up on youtube.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :thumbsup: I am definitely going to look her up. I honestly love her presentation, performance, lol, I just don't have the words, lovely, HUGE understatement.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nadine, you shouldn't quit, your pbp has a special flavor that we all love. Take a sip of coffee/brandy and carry on. Enidan, I"ll be counting on you tomorrow morning. : )

Thanks, but I honestly am glad Enidan is taking over, give me a break, lol.

I'll come back if something strikes me like the girl from THA (have to commit her name to memory), and of course Rach, Miki, Mao, Mirai. :)