flying camel spin
    triple salchow
    layback spin
    footwork
    double axel - step out
    final spin

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Enidan I'll let you take over, I'm still overcome by the last girl from THA? I'll have to check her name, et al, because OMG she's simply exquisite. Cliche I know, but anybody that's an aficionado of "Somewhere in Time" starring Jane Seymour & Christopher Reeve with know what I speak of. Honestly my favorite performance thus far, would love to have it on tape! Anybody out there please tape it on youtube, thanks!
    She used to skate at Pasadena before she went to represent Thailand. She's got some exhibition numbers up on youtube. This account has a lot of her exhibitions http://www.youtube.com/user/tikikiri

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I wish I could stay awake for this but it feels like a long time to Miki. Thanks for the pbp, folks. Nadine, you shouldn't quit, your pbp has a special flavor that we all love. Take a sip of coffee/brandy and carry on. Enidan, I"ll be counting on you tomorrow morning. : )

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    She used to skate at Pasadena before she went to represent Thailand. She's got some exhibition numbers up on youtube.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I am definitely going to look her up. I honestly love her presentation, performance, lol, I just don't have the words, lovely, HUGE understatement.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Nadine, you shouldn't quit, your pbp has a special flavor that we all love. Take a sip of coffee/brandy and carry on. Enidan, I"ll be counting on you tomorrow morning. : )
    Thanks, but I honestly am glad Enidan is taking over, give me a break, lol.

I'll come back if something strikes me like the girl from THA (have to commit her name to memory), and of course Rach, Miki, Mao, Mirai.

Custom Title
    I added the link to my last post if you still want her youtube account

Custom Title
    Thanks, FTnoona, I've added the link you so generously provided to my FAVORITES.

Seriously, there are some people that never have to leave the ice, lol the same exact saying was said about Oksana Baiul by Scott Hamilton. And Taryn Jurgensen is one of those very special people

Btw, I screwed up, Jane Seymour's character is Elise McKenna (duh, Nadine, knocks self on head ), and Christopher Reeve plays Richard Collier. I have a special connection to that movie, which I choose to remain private, thus one of my pulls to it and its past.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    oh my. This is taking a long time. I hope I can stay awake for the third group but I'm fading.

Custom Title
    I know me too and it's only 10:42PM PST here in the PNW, but the commercials are loooong...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Thanks, FTnoona, I've added the link you so generously provided to my FAVORITES.

Seriously, there are some people that never have to leave the ice, lol the same exact saying was said about Oksana Baiul by Scott Hamilton. And Taryn Jurgensen is one of those very special people

Btw, I screwed up, Jane Seymour's character is Elise McKenna (duh, Nadine, knocks self on head ), and Christopher Reeve plays Richard Collier. I have a special connection to that movie, which I choose to remain private, thus one of my pulls to it and its past.
    I remember seeing her skate and choreo some ex programs with Mirai during early morning freestyle sessions.

Custom Title
    What a pleasure it must have been for you to see her skate. Myself, I love beautiful skating, actually I just love God's beauty in general, no matter whence it comes...

Crystal Kiang (TPE)

Nice black dress (kinda similar to shizuka 2004 World FS dress)
    triple lutz?(underrotate)-double toe
    triple loop (two-footed)
    double axel
    footwork - good energy
    sit spins
    layback-beillman - nice
    She looks happy and sastify

Lejeanne Marais (RSA)

double loop
    double axel - nice
    triple salchow - fall
    flying camel-sit spin-layback
    spiral
    sit spin
    footwork
    layback spin

Custom Title
    Lejeanne Marais (RSA)

music: Todes

2L nice
    2A nice
    3S ur, fall
    camel-sit-upright/layback variations OK
    flying sit-pancake chgft
    fw
    layback versions
    no combo? long entries, really telegraphs jumps. not a lot of transitions. needs to work on positions and extensions
    looks like a competent skater, would like to see her with different music, this didn't seem to work very naturally for her
    31.99 3rd place so far.

Custom Title
    lovely lovely performance, dressed in sparkly white, a vision with her black hair pulled back into a bun, lots of expression not only in body but also face!!!!

And her 3L/2T was FAB!

Too bad she only did a 2F, and her 2A was ok, not her best, but everything else wonderful, loved the outside spiral, nice fw, etc. Should get a good score imho.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast