Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - Long Program

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    I'd say tune in starting at Group #3 is recommended. The quality of the first two groups may bore many of you to death, like struggling to land even a double for example.

Let's see whether the statement that ice is slippery rings true again or not tonight. I hope we'll have an unpredictable competition and some surprises.
    To be precise, plan on showing up around 13:30 (1:30) Taiwan time which on the east coast is 12:30 a.m. (I'm on the west coast, so it will only be 9:30 p.m.)

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by BackStage Barbie View Post
    10:30 is the correct conversion for Eastern Standard time. Expect the final group to take the ice around 1:00 am.

It looks like Rachael will have to throw down the triple-triple if she really wants this. She won't have the luxury of waiting to see if she needs it depending on how the others do, as she would if she were to skate last. If she does indeed land the triple-triple and a clean performance overall, that could throw Mirai, but then again it could also fuel her to be great.
    Flatt won't be doing a triple/triple in the LP, unless if she has altered her jump layout since Nationals. By repeating the flip and lutz twice and doing a triple toe after her double axel, Rachael cannot do a triple/triple with her current content.

I think Miki Ando will run away with this.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LKR View Post
    Flatt won't be doing a triple/triple in the LP, unless if she has altered her jump layout since Nationals. By repeating the flip and lutz twice and doing a triple toe after her double axel, Rachael cannot do a triple/triple with her current content.
    In the IceNetwork article about the SP, Rachael stated that she was planning on doing a 2A-3Lo and then a 3F-3T. I'm not betting on this happening, though.

Custom Title
    She is trying out a new jump layout in preparation for worlds. This is her second week with this version of the program.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by burntBREAD View Post
    In the IceNetwork article about the SP, Rachael stated that she was planning on doing a 2A-3Lo and then a 3F-3T. I'm not betting on this happening, though.
    Neither am I, but thanks for pointing that out.

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    If my time conversion is right, 10:30 PM Eastern Time tonight.
    Thanks!
    Just got home from work so I was hoping I would make it on time. Looks like I did!

On the Ice

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    To be precise, plan on showing up around 13:30 (1:30) Taiwan time which on the east coast is 12:30 a.m. (I'm on the west coast, so it will only be 9:30 p.m.)
    Has this started on the station you were watching last night. I have a basketball dunk contest on. Whatttttt????

Custom Title
    First group on the ice now according to isu.org! Another long night

Custom Title
    Is anyone else getting a live feed? The topic.pptv.com thread is showing NBA Basketball.

Custom Title
    Thanks so much!

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Everybody caught up with their sleep and ready for round 2?
    Only slept a couple of hours today before I had to go to work. Could not sleep after the competition last night (early morning actually) at all!
    Now I'm back from work and I'm good to go!!
    Who's got the snacks?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    Only slept a couple of hours today before I had to go to work. Could not sleep after the competition last night (early morning actually) at all!
    Now I'm back from work and I'm good to go!!
    Who's got the snacks?
    I haven't slept at all lol. I just made Hong Kong Style Shrimp Chow Mein!

I have no clue of how Crystal Kiang skated, but the bead work on her dress is gorgeous.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast