Ladies - Long Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
I think Alissa Czisny gave it away with her safe jumps.

3L/2T (done)
3F (fall)
3T/2T/2R (done)
3R (held, DG?)
2R (came down on two feet)
2A (done shakey)
3T/2T (done)
FAB SPINS (easily should get +4 on them)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Doubt if Alissa can make this podium. Fall on the 3F, fell out of the second 3Z landing (UR/DG?) Can't make mistakes like that when others are near perfect. But she is so pretty to watch. Sigh.

Morning Glory

On the Ice
Despite the mistakes, Alissa's performance is really beautiful!

And Mirai is on the podium!!

Goooo Mao!!!!!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alissa CZISNY (USA)

Music: Selections from Winter and Spring by George Winston

3Lz+2T
3F - fall
3T+2T+2Lo
FCSp
3Lo - maybe UR
ChSp
3Lz - DG<<
2A - maybe UR
3T+2T
CCoSp
CiSt
LSp

Score: 109.87, total 168.81 and into 4th. The Nationale Champ is lowest. Hope she does better a Worlds

gold12345

Medalist
It was a lot to expect Alissa to really be on fire here with Nationals just a couple weeks ago. It was a nice effort considering.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I was of the opinion that Alissa should have passed on 4CC--I didn't see a lot of reason for her to do this competition, this soon after Nationals. Just focus on Worlds. I think I was right.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How Alissa does at 4CC is irrelevant. Regardless of this being her weakest competition of the season, this is the time when she needs to get the mistakes out of her system before Worlds.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Mao really needs to stop this whole "Let's implode at the beginning of the season" thing. There's a difference between peaking at the right time and just bombing. She really is a talented young woman.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Alissa looks so sad but it was far from a disaster. And I just love that program even with the two mistakes.