Ladies - Long Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! MAO, that rocked. 7 triples..and clean as a whistle...

Lilith11

On the Ice
GORGEOUS skate from Mao, omg <3 THAT is the Mao we know and love at her best. And aw, look at that big smile on her face; go Mao! Expect her to go into first w/that skate. *crosses fingers*

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Part of me subconsciously may have wanted Mao to bomb so Rachael could podium and Mirai get a silver, but the majority (and the whole conscious part) is glad to see Mao doing so much better!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
It looks like the podium I predicted early in the season for Worlds will be the podium here. I will be wrong about Worlds though as Mirai won't be there.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
And for Mao, 132.89 for a total of 196.30! She gets the silver, Miki wins it, and Mirai gets Bronze with Rachael nipping at her heels with a 4th place finish!

It's an M-cubed podium.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh sheesh she gets a 132..but still is only second. will definitely have to check out protocols...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, exquisite, exquisite, exquisite, it's when she skates like this I'm misty-eyed, almost broke down during the middle of the performance, then caught myself when she UR her 3S, but her everything else perfect!!!!!!

:love:MAO, MAO, MAO, MAO, MAO, MAO, MAO!!!!!:love:

lilshorty

On the Ice
I miss that Mao took some of the choreographical elements out of her program at the beginning like the spread eagles. :(