Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - Long Program

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffyJosephNCA View Post
    I haven't slept at all lol. I just made Hong Kong Style Shrimp Chow Mein!
    OMG! That sounds so good!! Dang I'm hungry!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by LKR View Post

Is there somewhere else, that does not have the "flash" ads that interrupt the stream? Those ads are annoying and are noisy as heck. The one thing I hate about boxlive, Justin, Ustream, Veemi, and others like it are those Flash ads that interrupt the video stream and that you cannot turn the sound down or off. I have to take my headphones off when one of those come up so I don't blow my eardrums out. There oughta be a law making those noisy flash ads illegal

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnikinSolo View Post
    Is there somewhere else, that does not have the "flash" ads that interrupt the stream? Those ads are annoying and are noisy as heck. The one thing I hate about boxlive, Justin, Ustream, Veemi, and others like it are those Flash ads that interrupt the video stream and that you cannot turn the sound down or off. I have to take my headphones off when one of those come up so I don't blow my eardrums out. There oughta be a law making those noisy flash ads illegal
    I haven't gotten any pop ups like that yet. I am using firefox. Have you tried installing adblock if you have firefox? Maybe popping out the video will make the flash ads go away.

I only wanted to watch the last two groups. I think I'm a bit early.

I am off to lunch and come back to watch the last group

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    Is anyone else getting a live feed? The topic.pptv.com thread is showing NBA Basketball.
    I hope that this links shows the skating later. Justin TV is asking me to pay

Custom Title
    The other site is up and has a much better feed. If anyone has a problem with the feed I'll be live blogging here: http://tinyurl.com/63ap327

Ah, so it is! Thanks.

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    The other site is up and has a much better feed. If anyone has a problem with the feed I'll be live blogging here: http://tinyurl.com/63ap327
    Thank you!

Custom Title
    I'm in a bit of a dilenma. Last night I found JustinTV so much classier and more enjoyable than PPTV. It was live, with more knowledgeable commentators and didn't have the what-the-hell song and loud crass commercials. However, tonight I find their visual very jerky, just not a good thing for watching FS, The PPTV OTOH has smooth watchable visual but lags the live JustinTV. I tried to line up the two so I could watch one and listen to the other, Failed. It seems JTV always starts back up live and ahead of PPTV when I tried to paused it and restart later.

eta Well, I'm giving PPTV another try and so far the commentators are quieter and not as annoying. I just muted the commercial. May just have to mute the WTH song if it's played.
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 02-19-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Justin is better on my screen. This last girl (Muniz) was hard to watch. Not very graceful and not very happy to be there, it seemed. I wish they would pronounce the skaters' names right. (Referring to the English-language announcer.)

Not a great outing for Binwa Geng but she sure is a pretty skater and seems to have the goods. All the in-between movements are polished. She just doesn't have enough stamina.
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 02-19-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Here comes the Caroline Zhang lookalike.

Custom Title
    Is this Ice BB first international competition? She seems to be a really talented and beautiful skater crumbling under the pressure. She was so much better. Also I wonder if she's affected by the allegations of age cheating.

Custom Title
    Geeze, last night was hard! It was a 1, 2 punch, one immediately after the other. I noted later I was on my computer for 9 hrs!

Anyhow, I almost forgot Ladies FS was just 14 hrs. later, so here I am about an 1 1/2 hrs. late, lol.

What did I miss? I LOVED Taryn Jurgensen from THAILAND, has she skated yet? Still haven't had the chance to watch her on youtube, nor Mao for that matter, too busy getting work done.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RACH, MIRAI, MAO, MIKI, TARYN!!!!!

Custom Title
    Bingwa :( . See you at Worlds?

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast